Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
Lindt Luirae chapter 40 . 1/23/2019
My poor little heart is breaking
Lindt Luirae chapter 32 . 1/23/2019
Ughhh yess screw paperwork
Lindt Luirae chapter 28 . 1/23/2019
hahaha yep, kudo makes everyone's life more interesting... and much more dangerous

omg the banter between heiji and kudo, the height jokes hahahahhahahaha

"his tentei-sense" I'm positively crying omg hahahah
Lindt Luirae chapter 26 . 1/23/2019
omg Conan potecting Kaito... my heart 3333
Lindt Luirae chapter 25 . 1/22/2019
I think I'm just gonna comment as I go, as I'm trying to do this awesome fic some justice.

it's so freaking sweet that Kaito worries about Conan being hurt, I have cavities omg. The fact that he worries for Hakuba too when he's as annoying as ever.

Poor Conan getting some many evil eyes from witches hehehe
Lindt Luirae chapter 22 . 1/22/2019
I’m so glad you wrote about shinichi and yukiko together I always thought there needs to be more there story wise in detective conan and how he deals with his parents absence and heo his parents feel about the fact that they left him when he was so young.

On another note though oh my god I’m freaking out! Was Kaito attacked because the black org thought ir should serve as a warning to toichi whome they think is KID? Otherwise it wouldn’t make sense why they didn’t kill him, but instead hurt him and his mother. Oh my god I pray she’s alright, he’s already lost a parent...
Lindt Luirae chapter 21 . 1/22/2019
Yessss Kaito wondering about conan and shinichi excites me endlessly
Lindt Luirae chapter 20 . 1/22/2019
Omfggggh yesss finally shinichi and Kaito met! I’m so excitedddd
Lindt Luirae chapter 19 . 1/22/2019
I can’t stop giggling. Same Ran, same.
Lindt Luirae chapter 18 . 1/22/2019
Oh my god the moment they recreate the last sene in the play i’m crying my fluffy feels can’t handle this!

I wonder why rose would tell angela that conan is shinichi!
Lindt Luirae chapter 15 . 1/22/2019
Yessss my babies get to spend some time together *cries*
Lindt Luirae chapter 10 . 1/21/2019
All of the pointed remarks from Hakuba will surely get Kaito in some trouble omg
Lindt Luirae chapter 8 . 1/21/2019
Yessssss I adore anything that involves Shin’ichi’s parents!
Lindt Luirae chapter 6 . 1/21/2019
“And the second he got his old body back, he'd bring it all to bear on the head of that twat Gin.”

I’m positively cackling oh my god hahahahahahahhah
Lindt Luirae chapter 2 . 1/21/2019
YESSS! I love it when multiple cultures/languages are incorporated in stories
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »