Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 31 . 6/14/2009
Okay... so the guy got his head blown off. The key clue has SOMETHING to do with hands, right? Now if only I could figure out just what it is...

lifawn chapter 31 . 6/14/2009
omgomgomgomg was it sucide? omgomgomgomgomgomgomg who did it? kaito come back! also what;'s this i hear about ova 9 subbed?
Mel72000 chapter 31 . 6/14/2009
You know that I hate to wait the update ?

The worst is when you finish a chapter on a cliffhanger... I hate that...

Please the update ! And I want to see Kaito in the next chapter !
FaithlessGirl chapter 31 . 6/14/2009
*has no idea either*

nice sound like a regular conan episode...
Kolidescope chapter 30 . 6/12/2009
Hahaha, yeah - it was weird when I got an email saying "mangaluva has faved yur fic!" and I was like, "Mangaluva? Isn't that the person writing 'When Pandora's Box Is Opened' that I just finished reading today? Woah." Thanks for that, by the way, it made me happy. And yuss, I do indeed have a DeviantArt account, under the same name. Drop me a comment sometime! .

d00d, I can't wait for HeartGold and SoulSilver to come out too! I've got my eyes on SoulSilver... Maybe we should all exchange friendcodes when the time comes, eh? xD

*Ahem* Well, back to the fic - HappyHaibara is so adorable. And I love the sweatshirt you have Kaito wear! Visualizing it makes me want to draw it. xD That happens to me a lot, I guess. You've got me really curious as to these "Eta" and "Ushi" people are. Hmm.
ziraulo chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
ggo mangaluva-san! continue! and wow, for once, my senses ain't sleepin'! yay!
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
Mario Kart? Cool. Actually, there IS a way to dodge blue shells. A friend of mine does it on an almost continual basis. I don't know how he does it, but it works. You really ARE stalling for the meeting between Shinichi and Kaito, aren't you? Get on with it already!

Pretztailfan95 chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
Ha ha, Hakuba is Mario! I HATE MARIO! D::D BECAUSE I DO! SO HA! So I'm getting SoulSilver! Oh and I sent the video to you. :D It's so adorable I just die every time I see Heiji dancing! Oh, I'm going to be busy during the summer, so I might not be able to update my fics as much...but I'LL DEFINITELY TRY! D: Wait, am I better than two senior authors? OMGZ that's AWESOME! :D Haw haw haw! I'm awesome!

YOU BETTER BE SORRY FOR SPOILING IT FOR ME! D: I cried during episode 51 and 103 of Keroro Gunso, those were so sad! I mean seriously, I cry everytime I see episode 51! D: It's just so friggin' sad! D: I agree, Genta and Mitsuhiko look NOTHING like they're shown as in the fifth movie! O_o It's freaky that their voices didn't even CHANGE! Only Conan's did. Heiji's eyes were more girly-like if you ask me...:/ Kazuha scarred me for life. Kogoro never looks different! XD

HOORY FOR EPIC RESPONSES! :D
Mel72000 chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
It will happen ... But no todays, isn't it?

Your fanfic is very good, continue ! The next chapter

is saturday or sunday ?
FaithlessGirl chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
yay *dances around but stops soon because she gets dizzy*

who the fuck was that pair in the last past? another new character? :(
HaibaraDaiFan chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
Aw... Haibara! *pays most attention when she's in the picture for obvious reasons* And Shinichi, too.

Cute moments with Heiji and Kazuha, too. I could really see that happening!

Tee hee hee... Mario Kart! Yes, the orange hoodie was quite amusing as well. I believe I may be growing attached to Kaito...

And no matter how many times you tell me to be patient, I'm STILL GOING TO BUG YOU! Though in this chapter the timing wouldn't be too good for their meeting...
ziraulo chapter 29 . 6/11/2009
wwhehe! another two updates! sorry if i cant review that much...i'm completely forbidden to use the computer on school days! anyway, continue! its getting to the really good part! i can feel it!
Pretztailfan95 chapter 29 . 6/9/2009
NO! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING MY RESPONSE WHEN THE LAP TOP CAME UNPLUGGED! D: *sobs*

YOU WANT AN EPIC COMMENT, EH! I’LL GIVE YOU AN EPIC COMMENT! ONE THAT YOU’LL HAVE TO GIVE A LONG RESPONSE TO!

OKAY GIRL WONDER 2005! HOW DARE YOU GET A MORE EPIC RESPONSE THAN ME! I’M SUPPOSED TO BE MANGALUVA’S NUMBAH 1 FAN! SHE IS MY NUMBAH 1 FAN ANYWAYS! THIS MEANS WAR!1ONEONEONE1ONE!ONEONE1

How was I supposed to know that was Nakamori! I mean seriously, you’re supposed to type NAKAMORI NOT GINZO! And yes, Jinzo is from Yu-Gi-Oh! He’s one of Joey’s monsters! Ah Joey…he won it from a fake psychic dude…but he also lost his Red Eyes during the same tournament…and then he got knocked into a coma….T_T and then he got beaten up by Kaiba, and is always being stuffed into puppy costumes! Specifically for Kaiba! D: How awful is that! But, Joey won his Red Eyes back from Yugi during a battle that was not shown! YOU’VE FINALLY DONE IT, MY BISHIE! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU! *glomps Joey*

Anywho, *tries to remember what else she was typing* OH YEAH! I remember seeing this video on YouTube…it had Kaito(as KID), Hakuba, Heiji, and Shinichi dancing to Numa Numa. It was SO ADORABLE! Heiji was totally rockin’ it out, while Shinichi was dancing off-beat and eventually fell over and gave up. XDD It was so cute! Just look up Detective Conan Numa Numa or something until you get a vid about Gosho’s boys and stuff…

Even though I hate Hakuba for being a jerk towards poor Heiji, I do support HakubaXAkako. Mainly because those are two of my least-favorite characters, and because everyone else supports it. XDD HOW’S THIS FOR A RESPONSE? 293 WORDS ENDING WITH “RESPONSE?”! WOOTNESS! IT’S OVER 300! –shot- YEAH BEAT THAT GW2005! *pumps fists in air* What if I WANT to be demotivated! :P XD

*still pissed off at you for spoiling OVA 9* Even though you DID SPOIL it, I cried like a baby seeing Shinichi like he was when he met up with Ran...T_T
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 29 . 6/9/2009
So sorry for the break in reviewing. So after this part is over, Kaito's going full time into his night job? Wow, he must have a lot of work ahead of him. Hopefully he doesn't leave before he talks with Yusaku. Just when is he going to find out where Shinichi is hiding and who as?

Kolidescope chapter 29 . 6/9/2009
You've got 1 readers for this fic. I'm enjoying this! .

Love your take on Akako's witchcraft in this. It gives her a nice backstory. I've always thought that Akako's character was lacking, mostly because her chapters of Magic Kaito were early on, when Aoyama-san, it seems, had some different ideas about what the tone of his manga should be. xD If he had some Akako-centric chapters out now, I could see something like this being brought up.

And of course, I love reading fics about Kudo and Kuroba teaming up against the Organization, and adding Hattori and Hakuba to the mix is just win. Got all four aces - Ace of Spades (Shinichi), Ace of Clubs (Heiji), Ace of Diamonds (Hakuba), and Ace of Hearts (Kaito)... Gah, I've been wanting to draw those cards forever. I should go do that.
1,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »