Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Hmm... I don't have enough time to think this one over at the moment, so I might have to come back to it if the answer doesn't show in the next chapters. Cool, you used my name in the list of names! That's weird, 'cause my name isn't that common...

Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I think your Japanese usage is up to par. There's just enough to make it fit the story but not too much so as to confuse the reader. It's a great balance.

Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Since this would be the first time that I've read this story, I guess I'll review from the beginning... heh. I think your take on Kaito's talk with his mom is somewhat believable. His thoughts on his dad are quite logical as well. I guess I'll keep reading.

Mel72000 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
your fic is very good, continue !
peppymint chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Snicker, though I admit I am a bit irritated at your Hakuba. He has known Kaito how long? And he still hasn't given any real thought to his motives.
WolfDaughter chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Ooh, this is an interesting story. Looks like it might get rather long (which believe me I am *not* complaining about!). I can't wait to see more of Kid/Kaito, though. Much as I love Shinichi/Conan, Kaito took no time at all in becoming my favorite character. I hope you don't intend to leave Hakuba as such a stuck-up prig though. Maybe I've been prejudiced by reading so much fanfiction by Jo and Icka but I have this image of Hakuba as being rather deeper than he first appears. It's true that he can be quite arrogant but I just see him as a decent guy. Looking forward to more!
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87