Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
delyrical chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
YES! It's going to be EPIC!

Ahh...that made my day. Great writing so far, and content too! I love your style; it's so close to Aoyama's, with the little mysteries backing the overall plot. Keep it up!
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Nice to know that you're slipping in more Japanese. It seems to make the story fit the setting even more. Thanks for the explaination on the quote!

RoraNeko chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
well, first chapter is awesome! so suspenseful and faithful to the real events, plus your interpretation of the characters is really well done! Great job!
PlusSurLeSite chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
A real good fic. I'm waiting for the continuation.

thank you for writing !
WolfDaughter chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
I'm glad you found some of the really good fanfics on here. Ellen Brand, JoIsBishMyoga, and Icka! M. Chif are three of my favorites though there are other really good writers here as well. I'm glad to hear you have so much written. I'm really interested in where you plan on taking this story. You seem to be doing it in typical DC fashion with murder mysteries cropping up everywhere. And Conan wasn't even here for this one!
Mel72000 chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
a new chapter so fast ? thank you !

A piece of advice, you should write more description in your story. I wait the update, hurry up, please, I can't wait !
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
What DOES twat mean? I'm not extremely fluent in European lingo. Man, your story really needs more reviews. You have a clear-cut writing style that really conveys what you want to say. Well, I hope to see Kaito sometime soon.

Thanks for being a great writer!

Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
I get it... I kinda figured that Charlotte was innocent, but after that... well, you get the picture. You did a really good job of keeping all characters in character. It's sad that my "namesake" didn't play a bigger part aside from showing some righteous fury. :(

Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Again, I might have to come back to this. I'm kinda speed-reading at the moment. Excellent use of the word cuppa!

Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Hmm... I don't have enough time to think this one over at the moment, so I might have to come back to it if the answer doesn't show in the next chapters. Cool, you used my name in the list of names! That's weird, 'cause my name isn't that common...

Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I think your Japanese usage is up to par. There's just enough to make it fit the story but not too much so as to confuse the reader. It's a great balance.

Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Since this would be the first time that I've read this story, I guess I'll review from the beginning... heh. I think your take on Kaito's talk with his mom is somewhat believable. His thoughts on his dad are quite logical as well. I guess I'll keep reading.

Mel72000 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
your fic is very good, continue !
peppymint chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Snicker, though I admit I am a bit irritated at your Hakuba. He has known Kaito how long? And he still hasn't given any real thought to his motives.
WolfDaughter chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Ooh, this is an interesting story. Looks like it might get rather long (which believe me I am *not* complaining about!). I can't wait to see more of Kid/Kaito, though. Much as I love Shinichi/Conan, Kaito took no time at all in becoming my favorite character. I hope you don't intend to leave Hakuba as such a stuck-up prig though. Maybe I've been prejudiced by reading so much fanfiction by Jo and Icka but I have this image of Hakuba as being rather deeper than he first appears. It's true that he can be quite arrogant but I just see him as a decent guy. Looking forward to more!
1,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89