Reviews for The Mighty Vampire Aono
DearDeathDay chapter 16 . 4/13
Fanfnir was amazing. I love the whole confrontation and the way you have Tsukune win without a fight. The story has certainly made me laugh and I thank you for that.
Sentrack Ikitsu chapter 34 . 1/29
God I laughed when Fafnir arrived
When will tsukune have a training montage and become a godlike hero that revolutionizes the world with his burning heart and unbreakable will?
MakaPhin chapter 8 . 1/5
Well researched. I like that. Keep it up.
OHMYGOSHBECKYROBLOXGUY chapter 34 . 7/27/2016
I liked it! Also, I read Chapter 23 on January 15th, 2016. All I could picture was, well, you should get the point.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
this ones cool but i dont see kurumu saying the word jabberwalk
kera chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
i love how he becomes a vampire but there is some places you for got to put some words in so some of it doesn't make sence
Darknessdawns chapter 34 . 6/14/2016
This was rather interesting. Though I must admit I enjoyed the beginning of this story more than the end.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
gabe chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
cool im a big fan of rosario vampire
TheUltimateAnimeFan chapter 34 . 3/20/2016
Alright, first things first, I am confused as to how the comments work, so SPOILERS! Be careful!

Still reading? Alright, but I warned you!

So, I went into the final chapter being thoroughly satisfied with this particular story. It was well written, well planned out, and there was a sense of light hearted was to the entire thing. And the ending of Chapter 33 has me intrigued, and so I pushed off my sleep for another ten minutes while I read.

Through the chapter I picked up some of what I thought was foreshadowing, but was apparently nothing more than a ploy. I was expecting a chess fuel of epic proportions, being somewhat of a fanatic myself, and then Fafnir comes literally out of he ground, and I fell out of my chair laughing, wondering why I didn't see it before!

Well played, Kakka, very well played indeed.
YokaiAngel chapter 34 . 3/17/2016
Wow!~ I love the ending!~~~
Trewill91 chapter 21 . 3/17/2016
Wait wait wait. You finally have a lemon in this story, and it isn't even between tsukune and Moka!?
SwerdNemesis415 chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
I hate when authors cut sex scenes like that. There was more detail during the dream sequences. I feel betrayed as a reader.
SwerdNemesis415 chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
Castle Akashiya? Shouldn't it be Castle Shuzen? I'm really starting to wonder what you've based this fic on.
1,775 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »