Reviews for The Mighty Vampire Aono
tanithlipsky chapter 34 . 7/2
cool
tylermech66 chapter 23 . 6/5
I truly want to kill her, I... why do your stories do this to me, is your only skill tormenting people!
tylermech66 chapter 20 . 6/5
I remember this, I think I abandoned this story at this point a long...….. long time ago, no wonder your author name seemed familiar.
tylermech66 chapter 19 . 6/5
oh no, my heart.
tylermech66 chapter 18 . 6/5
you ,love torturing his parents don't you...wait, from what you've been blatantly foreshadowing… you really do, you monster.
tylermech66 chapter 16 . 6/5
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

he strait up Bilbo- wait, Bilbo was just a thief actually, huh...
you know, I don't know where this trope comes from, but I feel it is iconic somehow...
gah, now i'm never gonna rest until I figure it out!
tylermech66 chapter 13 . 6/5
I really want to see a story where moka adopts an egalitarian view and stops showing any mercy to her family with a very powerful love interest who's willing to help her end it. :D (except maybe the red haired little one and the mum)
tylermech66 chapter 11 . 6/5
you know, I hate racist people...so very much, it's kind of unforgivable in my moral compass unless it is due to some kind of ignorance, unless it's ignorance through choice.

what I wouldn't give to rip her heart out her chest.
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 6/5
finally! finally they get what they deserve for being such inconsiderate love interests! ahhh, very cathartic.
Naula chapter 34 . 4/18
Are u going to write any more of the story and I think it is a good story
Naula chapter 34 . 9/3/2017
Are you going write any more of this story
DegenerateDoofus chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Is this on Wattpad? If not, you should put it on there.
GrayNeko chapter 34 . 7/19/2017
now the ending was funny
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 34 . 6/1/2017
Only Tsukune would befriend a dragon to deal with his problems
DearDeathDay chapter 16 . 4/13/2017
Fanfnir was amazing. I love the whole confrontation and the way you have Tsukune win without a fight. The story has certainly made me laugh and I thank you for that.
1,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »