Reviews for The Mighty Vampire Aono
OHMYGOSHBECKYROBLOXGUY chapter 34 . 7/27
I liked it! Also, I read Chapter 23 on January 15th, 2016. All I could picture was, well, you should get the point.
this ones cool but i dont see kurumu saying the word jabberwalk
kera chapter 1 . 7/17
i love how he becomes a vampire but there is some places you for got to put some words in so some of it doesn't make sence
Darknessdawns chapter 34 . 6/14
This was rather interesting. Though I must admit I enjoyed the beginning of this story more than the end.
Type your review for this chapter here...
gabe chapter 2 . 5/12
cool im a big fan of rosario vampire
TheUltimateAnimeFan chapter 34 . 3/20
Alright, first things first, I am confused as to how the comments work, so SPOILERS! Be careful!

Still reading? Alright, but I warned you!

So, I went into the final chapter being thoroughly satisfied with this particular story. It was well written, well planned out, and there was a sense of light hearted was to the entire thing. And the ending of Chapter 33 has me intrigued, and so I pushed off my sleep for another ten minutes while I read.

Through the chapter I picked up some of what I thought was foreshadowing, but was apparently nothing more than a ploy. I was expecting a chess fuel of epic proportions, being somewhat of a fanatic myself, and then Fafnir comes literally out of he ground, and I fell out of my chair laughing, wondering why I didn't see it before!

Well played, Kakka, very well played indeed.
YokaiAngel chapter 34 . 3/17
Wow!~ I love the ending!~~~
Trewill91 chapter 21 . 3/17
Wait wait wait. You finally have a lemon in this story, and it isn't even between tsukune and Moka!?
SwerdNemesis415 chapter 10 . 3/7
I hate when authors cut sex scenes like that. There was more detail during the dream sequences. I feel betrayed as a reader.
SwerdNemesis415 chapter 8 . 3/7
Castle Akashiya? Shouldn't it be Castle Shuzen? I'm really starting to wonder what you've based this fic on.
SwerdNemesis415 chapter 6 . 3/6
Since when does Tsukune not have a phone? Pretty sure he had it in both Manga and Anime. Is this story outside the realm of canon?
SwerdNemesis415 chapter 5 . 3/6
Something's off. Does your story follow canon? Because you make it seem like this is the first time Tsukune meets Kurumu and Mizore's mothers, and that should've already happened in canon, what is the timeline of this fic?
killendell chapter 34 . 2/25
Yet another really fun read, thanks again LotLoF.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 34 . 2/3
I like your stories and this one was a gem thanks!
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »