Reviews for The Obsession
Awesome chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Really good. Did you know that James Wilson is the oncologist from House?
PinkAngel17 chapter 22 . 4/26/2009
This was a really cute chapter! I loved the reminiscing part! Please continue! I just really love this story! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! Please? :)
Leigh59 chapter 22 . 4/26/2009
It's good all the fluffiness is welcome. She has a family again.
PinkAngel17 chapter 21 . 4/26/2009
Another really great chapter! Loved the conversation about Strauss! I'm diffiantly looking forward to more!
PinkAngel17 chapter 20 . 4/25/2009
Yay, they're engaged! Love how he proposed and how he already had the ring. And Hotch threatening Morgan was really great too. This was such a great chapter! I loved it! Next chapter very soon please!
jevans47403 chapter 20 . 4/25/2009
Definitely the best news that everyone in the room has heard is that Derek and Pen are finally together and engaged. Loved how she asked if he had any daylight left in him and then he tells her that he's been in love with her since Battle and that when he lost his daylight when she got shot. Cute and funny and of course romantic that he asked her to marry him but she said only if he asked properly in which he did. And she gets to go home in a couple days which is also extremely great news especially to her. Great job and can't wait for more!

This was too cute and yes Rossi is right

‘We’ll stay around here for a couple of days to get your strength up more though Penelope. Then we will get you home.’

‘Got it boss man. It’s just good to almost be a free woman.’

‘Not for long with that ring on your finger.’ Rossi quipped.

‘His right.’ Penelope couldn’t help but laugh.
PinkAngel17 chapter 19 . 4/23/2009
Oh, that was so sweet! The last part was just so adorable and sweet! It was all really great! Diffiantly looking forward to more!
jevans47403 chapter 19 . 4/23/2009
Loved how JJ and Reid both chimed in at the same time and said ‘It’s ‘cos he loves her,’ as everyone else laughed. Then Derek finally actually admitting to Pen that he's been in love with her a lot longer and his love for her keeps getting deeper especially when he almost lost her for a fourth time. and then her telling him that she's been in love with him too and has always wanted him as bad as he has wanted her.

My favorite part of this chapter :)

Always.’ He took her hand. ‘P, I’ve been thinking. I’ve loved you longer than you think.’ He looked up at her. ‘I mean we’ve practically been a couple haven’t we?’ She nodded. ‘All the talk, the sexual digs, the nicknames, the looks, the touches, I mean... we’ve practically been in love subliminally.’

She laughed. ‘I think you’re right handsome.’

‘I realised how deep my love for you is when I thought for the fourth time that I had lost you. Each time that yearning got deeper and deeper.’

‘Fourth?’

‘First was after Battle, second was when you were with Lynch, the third was when I saw him stab you and the fourth was when you woke me up in pain the other night.’

‘Aw handsome, have you not noticed something though?’ He shook his head. ‘You, Derek, you were the one I ran to, whether physically or emotionally. When Battle shot me, I wanted you to come and save me, I wanted you to come to me. When I was with Lynch I couldn’t stop wanting you more. When Cannon stabbed me I was waiting for you to appear at my side, and give me the Derek Morgan smile that makes my heart clench and my breath hitch and the other night, I woke up and was so scared I wanted you to help, Hotch was right next to me as well but I wanted you.’

‘And you’ve got me for as long as you want me.’

‘How’s forever sound?’

‘Forever sounds great.’ He smiled at her, as she smiled the smile that made his heart clench and his breath hitch.
Leigh59 chapter 19 . 4/23/2009
Finally! they both understand know just how much they mean to one another.
PinkAngel17 chapter 18 . 4/22/2009
Ah! I so love that her brothers are being nice now. And protective team is really sweet too! Can't wait for more! Hopefully soon! Please? :)
Leigh59 chapter 18 . 4/22/2009
It's a good thing that they caught the unsub. creepy guy. Penelope is on the mend that great. and her family all it is going to help her get well i love it perfect
PinkAngel17 chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? Really cute chapter! I' so want to read more soon! Next chapter up soon please! :)
Leigh59 chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
great up date. Emily is such a good friend watching as the doctor did his thing ready to yell or make him stop if he hurt Penelpe.

Derek being so very caring of her.
emzypemzy chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
This is a fantastic story, but omg I HAVE to know who is helping him! Man, I hoep they get him and fast!
PinkAngel17 chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
That was great! Especially the last line! And I'm glad she agreed to stay with him. I'm so looking forward to more! :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »