Reviews for Resident Kingdom
tgoolsbyyoshilov chapter 1 . 7/11
i loved this story i wish you could finish it though
bloodmutt chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Corny, but funny
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Jeez,No Offence but That was the most brutally honest Crossover I've ever read,look,I'm a big fan of KH and I like Resident Evil(In other words,Zombie Games),but I think you've gone too far with that line:
“Maybe we can help. We’re stranded here. I’m Sora and that’s Donald and Goofy,” he said pointing to his friends. “We’re on a trip saving the worlds from darkness and trying to find our friends, King Mickey and Riku.”

Leon raised an eyebrow.

“Kid, are you high?”

Sora shook his head. “Not today.”

Why so serious?
Bluehood103 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
When's the next chapter?
RachelDC chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
GIVE INTO THE TEMPTATION WRITE MORE! Pleasssseeee?!
arbiter650 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
tempted my ass
HiKura Rima chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
OMG update update update! It's interesting! I love to read the next chapter!
goofra chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
More ...

I crave more of this amazing crossover

I have both games and replayed them imagining what would happen

Write more please c:?
Yoh chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
now that was funny

i hope you continue this

looks like this is gonna b a good story
LilyImage chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
CHIP AND DALE! my chipmunks.i love yall. this was really awesome
Blades252 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Dude get another chapter up PLZ! also my thing wouldnt let me login thats why this is anotomys.
Don't Shoot the Puppy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
What? A zombie's not stronger than Sora. But, then again, you're doing it before kingdom hearts 2, with all the major power boosts you get in it. Like being able to cut a skyscraper in half with a completely blunt weapon. And blocking 1000 lasers all at once. Then crashing into the ocean from atmosphere, and then proceeding to goof off seconds later. But oh well.
The Weird Kid chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
UPDATE!
Alexa chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I LOVe it! So funny to see Goofy and Donald's reaction when they were about to be eaten! Oh, and I love the spanish thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
You snould continue this story it's really good and funny im pota rican and thank learned another bad word to say in spanish!THANK YOU!:)