Reviews for Feels Like Tonight
The V-Blade chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
I read this whole thing in one day. You know, as I read, some parts actually reminded me of certain scenes from 358/2 Days, like when Xion went to Riku for help. And also the Riku was acting was similar to how he acted in KH1. Could the "voice" be Ansem, SoD? And it was kind of ironic when Naminé lost her memory, considering that she was the one who altered memories in the games.

Roxas is right. Sora would make a good psychiatrist. I like how you hinted at possible Axel X Xion at the end there too. I kinda felt sorry for Riku though, poor guy.

Overall, great job! Some parts were nostalgic and heck there were even some funny parts.

BTW, thank you so much for reviewing my story. I should have done that earlier, but oh well. I'm hoping to get the next part up by the end of next week. :)

Peace!
Sookdeo chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
Well I anticipated Riku's death. Way to psych myself up for that one. I wasnt so surprised when it happened. It would have been interest to sed him get therapy though.
Minus that it ended on a good note. And I don't think we need another sequel. You had no loose ends in this which is good. This lighthearted chapter is just what we needed since the story started off with drama to spare. Looking forward to the next story you author :3
laindessiel chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
Man after all these years, it's over...Makes me sad! But that ending was really cute, and I'm happy with how it turned out. Thank you for writing such a great story :)
Crush-Chan17 chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
I'm sad it's over . . . just like with FMH. It's crazy how you can make Roxas some psycho in one story, an obsessive lover in another, then just a normal guy in another. Same goes for Riku! That's what I like about your writing. So creative.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Please please update! This is one of my favorite fanfics and I can't wait to read more!
puppylove98162 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Really awesome so far!
blaze1555 chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
I am really enjoying this. please finish.
blaze1555 chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
...masterfully done. I think I will before writing my first story study yours for some pointers.
blaze1555 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
sweet chapter. but Roxas drinking? well I guess that could happen. I mean though he was supposed to be one of the heroes isn't he? nicely done.
blaze1555 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
great chapter
blaze1555 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I like it. you know I dont read this type of fan fiction often but you did a good job. keep it up.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/13/2014
Keep updating! I've lost too many fanfictions from people who don't update! This is one of my favorites! TeeHee! :D
Crush-Chan17 chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
Yay! I'm so happy you updated this! It's so funny to compare your Riku in this to your Riku in the 'Just Missed The Train' series - polar opposites. Hah.
Sookdeo chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
Well. Do I smell another sequel? One where Riku tries to gain back the trust of everyone? Hmmm hmmm. HMMMM?!
It's about time Namine and Roxas found each other again. I felt like I was waiting for that forEVER. I hope that Roxas can find it in his heart to forgive Xion. Even though she betrayed him entirely, she was truly repentant and put aside her feelings to help out. Sooooo she has that going for her. I think at this point Axel seems exhausted but willing to forgive Xion. Given that he harbors feelings for her too. Man this is some serious love squares going on. Like in A Midsummer Nights Dream. The girl was in love with a guy, who was in love with another girl, who was in love with another guy.
FarmerD chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
So happy you updated this story. This was the perfect next chapter. Everything we needed to read. Loved it.