Reviews for What no balloons?
Sarai chapter 1 . 2/20
Awesome.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 2/8
"That's a whole lot of balloon Boss."

OMG yes! Now THIS is what I was hoping to see in the episode - but all we got were a bunch of dry eyes and very few reactions. So thanks for giving us readers what the show's writers don't seem to be able to do.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
LOVED it. Keep 'em comin!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Nice very nice all of it love tony and Gibbs in father son mode so freaking much thank you.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
So great! All around.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Love this.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Loved Gibbs being all "papa bear" like toward Tony. When Kort threw DiNozzo up against the elevator wall and the young man winced in spite of himself as the impact jarred his existing injuries Gibbs' responded on instinct. They'd lost Tony once already today because of Jenny's covert operation. There was no way in hell this slime ball was going to lay a finger on his Agent on his watch. He drew his weapon without a second thought and hadn't needed to so much as glance at the rest of his team to know they had followed his lead. Go Gibbs.(loved when they did that in the show too).

The talk and hug in the elevator was just what Tony needed. As long as thing were ok between him and Gibbs still all is right.

You behave and I'll buy you one of those balloons like they have in the Thanksgiving Parade."

"A 38 foot Mighty Mouse?" Tony blinked at him. "That's a whole lot of balloon, Boss."

"Yeah well," Gibbs allowed. "I've got a lot to be thankful for." Aww so right.
sterno chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
REALLY GOOD STORY. LOVE GIBBS AND TONY. WELL WRITTEN. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
awww love this
BleakRememberance chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw. :) I like this! 3
msdarque chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Amazing, bit sad, and enlightening .. superb!

Congrats!

PS I just love Tony and Gibbs.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
aw, warm fuzzies, and you managed to have them without going OOC either.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was one of my absolute favorite pieces of work by you. The looks on their faces when they thought Tony'd been burned to a crisp made me freaking HATE Jenny's guts. But I loved the reactions; very in-character and perfect.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Great story!
silvanelf chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This is perfect. I love father/son Gibbs and Tony fics, and this one is just wonderful. It's faved.