Reviews for HappyUnhappy
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was cute and sweet and awesome, I loved it and excellent job
just a girl two chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
omg, i cant beleave how sweet and sad this is i'm like

about to cry like rite now...T_T

i really loved this.
hu3long2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
What I like most about this fic..., well, the ByaRen of course, even if it is a one-night and perhaps going to be once a year... what I like most is that even though it's a oneshot and pretty short in length, you imply so well a sense of time behind this, that this coming together, their mutual understanding, was years in the making, and we are seeing the tail-end of that, and perhaps a new beginning, but that it is possible to imagine all that came before. Of course, I have to say that this sense comes a lot more strongly after I read what you had to say about the time around Rukia's death and the ByaIchi breakup in Not About You, but I think that merely clarifies the details, while the sense that these are two men who know each other so very well and have so many regrets comes through even without Not About You. Thanks for sharing! Will you have more ByaRen planned? I'm a sucker for very good ByaRen stories!
Had Matter chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Short. But absolutely touching.

The dark tone you have is something you carry out so well throughout the entire piece and as well as in many of your other works.

Boy, this really hit the tender part of the heart. Just a little more and I'll most likely be crying. {Liquid is forming. Just dust and beautiful writing.}
DevynWilde chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
It is very beautiful.

I love that pairing, besides GinIzuru it is my absolute favorite. And you managed to give a whole new ligth to it.

As I said before it is beatiful but so tragic and heartbreaking at the same time.

Everytime I read a new fic of yours I am captivated by the way you always manage to drag something new out of something that seems so old XD
Pendragon's Girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is definitely a good one to keep up with. More please. I know that it might be hard, but think of something and I am sure that you will see where you mind tends to wander in the darkness known as the imagination of just about everyone.
Skolli chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh, that was just too poignant. Very clever and very touching. Well done!
DrabbleandFluff chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very beautiful... In few words you have delivered a moment in time that is heart wrenching and poignant.
kerumica chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh my word that was certainly the most lovely piece I've read in a while. I would love a more detailed, multi-chapter fic but somehow, this chapter seems to do just fine on its own.