Reviews for 100 Things I Hate About You
my.very.own.tree chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
oh my god you just killed me, brought me to life, and then hit me with everything kenny's been hit with at once. this is a r t.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Omg this was lit as hell. The end was spicy no doubt.
Lily chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
XD fuckin rekt
cartoonchick26 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This was awesome lol the kyman was so ic
Cartman is such an sneaky evil shit
great story
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Fucking Cartman. Nice read.
ZoKa xD chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
very nice
Princesscarebear chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
lol I really like this great job :)
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Lol you had me until the end. I want to laugh out loud when I should be pissed off at Eric for pulling such a thing. As long as that list was the real deal, I guess I can forgive the guy. For now at least.
Kyle'sJew chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was fucking adorable, well like apart from the end. Dammit Eric.
Mortus chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
FAG
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Haha, wow, I don't know what to think here. Was Cartman being honest? Cause I can't really tell. But from the subtle things on his list, I'd say, yeah, he was being honest. Habit after all, then?
Maymist chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
OMG. That was so effing funny but romantic AND clever! Wow, Cartman planned that thing all along and it was SO romantic but SO funny! XD Again, I felt like I was watching the show! Seriously, you should like totally contact the South Park producers and make some of your fics episodes! XD not kidding! Great job! I was astounded once again!: !
Thank you for writing! ;3
Laterzzzz ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was so fucked up XD but sooooo funny I feel bad too cause Kyle is my favorite too
KylyStyle chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I don't even like kyman that much and ohdearlord that was good. The number 1 reason and the twist at the end... Wow. Those were good
deadaccount3u281q0e9hc chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oh my God... I was NOT expecting that ending XD Cartman would do something like that though.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »