Reviews for Runaway
Professor Panda chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
NOO! I was hoping I could read some more.
Professor Panda chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
So um... i kinda wanna be in your story!

Jelissa

Very hyperactive and completely carefree!

I'm sorta a heartbreaker too, so I don't get in relationships so much. I mostly teast
Professor Panda chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
sounds like its gonna be really good!
icecat642 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
name:alex

age:13

personality:loves to read and run

relationship:bf half way across the world from where i live :(

please put me in the story
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
awesome story updates soon
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
he's gonna be missed forever

and will live on forever
Bekahful chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Sorry again that you feel terrible. Feel better, please?

vampirefan17
Grovz2014 chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
man this is so awesome of you to do this for Michael Jackson...he was one of my favorite singers too...once again really sweet of you!
katiemay66 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Edward likes lady gaga...huh.
Bekahful chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
YAY! I feel so loved. I've never gotten a shoutout before and now I feel special! Happy Mother's Day, btw, and thank you so much for putting up another chapter! (psst! don't forget 'The Nanny' too!) I thought it was kind of funny that she didn't know what a cell phone was, but I guess that happens when you run. and run. And run. AND RUN. Wow, I'm out of breath and I'm only moving my fingers. *pants for breath while putting one hand on knee and other holding up index finger in the air, signaling to hold on for a second* All better. Ha ha, I totally got the Flapjack reference. Sitting muscle, I was just talking about that one yesterday. When they were sliding down the hill, they were screaming. And the PENGUINS got scared and FLEW AWAY. Penguins can't fly. That was really funny. Sorry 'bout the long review, please update soon! Sorry if the 'update soon' s are annoying you, it's kind of habit, but I understand if you get mad because you just did update and yeah, so, yeah. Alright, later!

Peace. Around the world. For generations. (ha ha, Fred. He's funny. The squirrel-things! Sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about.)

-vampirefan17 รพ aka Rebekah :D
Grovz2014 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
dude you are very talented keep up the good work
A is for Angel chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
luv it:)
ParamoreDecoy chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
lol. thing a malinger and sitting muscles! nice name for a chapter. p lol
ermagee chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
I like this story and prefered the longer chapter...PMS
alice1997 chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
i love your story i am now reading ALL of your stories tand they rock i like the chapters longer rather than shorter