Reviews for You Break It, You Bought It
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
I can't even put into words how good this was...good sweet kami. It was delicious and I couldn't stop reading. I love you for this.
random813 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Princess Bride! i love how you used that X) 3
lilqtcoke1 chapter 19 . 10/3/2012
I love this story so much. I first read it when you came out with it and I still read it twice a year. Every time I get to the last chapter where Sesshomaru tells Kodi that he 'deliberately disobeyed me' I think of The Lion King. I love this story and wish you would have continued with it.
peygoodwin chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Love this story! Super cute:) I wish you would make a sequel!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
LMAO! Gawds! That was so hilarious! ,
xiMaryFairy chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
Oh god this story was magnificent! I absolutely loved it. The ride, the never ending laughs and the adventure truly made me smile. And what's so great about this story is that sesshomaru was always in character. It was BELIEVABLE. something a lot of oc pairings fail to achieve. But this story is amaaaazing. Thanks for sharing it and finishing the story. I had the greatest time reading it (:
88dragon06 chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
This was a really good story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. I also really liked your character. Kodi was funny and real and I liked her attitude. Congrats on a fine story.
dorko525 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is by far my favorite Sesshomaru story. In fact, this story is the first one I've added to my favorite list! I was a bit sad to see you haven't written anything else. Every chapter cracked me up and I just adored the heroine!
Ryle Culler chapter 20 . 7/5/2011
Good story I like it!
BubblesScream chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
This story was such a great read! Thanks! i hope you write another story soon i love your writing style!
Reiincloud chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
This was a verry cute chapter. Even though it was written some time ago, its still cute :)
ShappireLily chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
She reminds me of one of my friends, who steals your blsnkets in the night. Your story makes me smile.
ShappireLily chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
This is really good. I'm looking forward to the other chapters. :)
Sister Madly chapter 20 . 11/28/2010
I really enjoyed this story. So many SesshoumaruOC fictions are childish, silly, and unbelievable. This one was decidedly not. Funny but touching at the same time, this was overall a very good story to spend my evening reading. Thanks very much for posting.
satsuke-rin chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
that...was...AWESOME! *wags tails*

shit! keep up the awesome work! hopefully i can convince you to do a request some time _~