Reviews for American Werewolf in DC
mysticaljayne chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I like the ending. Actually, I just liked it. Can't wait to see more stories like this floating about.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Absolutely amazing. Wonderful story! Thanks for writing!
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I may not understand the movie refrence at the end but its still priceless xD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
...*raised an eyebrows*... I'm sorry... but I don't understand what Abby mean in the end... *puzzled*

Anyway... this is Great!
Especially the part when they finally told Tony, Ziva, and Tim about Werewolf. Tense but awesome! XD

NICE!
shadow visor chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
LOL LOVE the ending. Putting Dinozzo on the spot like that for being so darn nosy Lol man PLease write more of this! This is absolutely awesome
shadow visor chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
OOh I'm glad that wasn't it for the case wanted more lol. Its never easy for the boys is it?
shadow visor chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
COOL! the entire team knows now. love
shadow visor chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
yay I'm reviewing to each chap because I really love dont mind. but I love it! SO the others are gonna know somewhat... AWESOME
shadow visor chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
of course those two woul. interest in cars *wink* really enjoying this
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
maaa I love the boys having a play with NCIS
Jerlana chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Sweet!
Jerlana chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I LOVE IT! You really have taken time to research all the characters and I have to say THANK YOU. It makes me want to really burn amateurs and lazy idiots when they don't do their research and burning isn't my style. GREAT Story so far!
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
xD the last line is SO Tony! and very good Abby line too! :D Awesome story
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Very good story.
dylindy chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Great writing. Keep me wanting to read the the story. Love it. Hope you write some more with Supernatural and NCIS together. Can not wait to read more by you.