Reviews for Five Things Yumichika Doesn't Talk About
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Excellent character portrayal; I really liked this.
me malum chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Heh. I'd say 'cute fic' but they're probably not the right words (despite Yumichika being the focus of the piece). Still. Nice fic.

One and Two really hit the spot for me, and five made me giggle. The one, strangely enough, seemed to be a really sad thing to finish on, albeit perfect for his character. Think you really nailed that (especially for a first fic).

A definite fave- thanks for writing!
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Good stuff. _

Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
i alw tot i did review dis awesum fic (i alw reread) ages ago... but turns out i din!
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hahaha, so adorable, and I can't believe I'm saying that about Division 11. Everyone is fantastically in character-well done!
Purble chapter 1 . 1/10/2010

I love the 11th division.

Do you read peroxidepest's stuff? She is kick ass at 11th.
hwc chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh, awesome! I can't decide which one I like most. They are all great.

I think you nailed Yumichika's character perfectly, his loyalty to Ikkaku, his beauty loving nature, the fact that he's a pretty scary badass if he wants to be... Pretty much flawless characterization, IMO! :D
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 10/14/2009

I like the mixture of angst and humor. Good job, especially for your first Bleach fic.
ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is amazing. :)

You wrote it so damn well! I can't get over how poignant this piece is.

Keep up the excellent work!
Shiruy chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aww, some 11th division lovin'. _ I like it a lot, there's a lot more to the whole bunch than just "strong, crazy brutes." Wonderful job on Yumichika!
ILuffMarkyPirate chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i really liked this it managed to be sort of chreey and not at the same time
skele-gro chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aardvarkl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
*smiles* I like this a lot. Thank you.
quixotomy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh my god, YES! Finally a Bleach fic from you! This is great. I love it. I hope to see more Bleach (coughICHIGOcough) stuff from you, because you always write awesome stuff. Good luck with writing and with life in general!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I really enjoyed reading each little item. It gave a depth to Yumichika that was nice to see. I hope you do another set.