Reviews for A Second Such Encounter
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
*Silence* OH MY GOD!
Iawen Londea chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Wow! I'm really impressed with this drabble series and your cliffhanging abilities! Great job!
Keyanna chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Yay, Don's all right! Very effective storytelling in minimal words - nice job sticking to the word count, by the way.

And I loved the last line; I think it does a great job of expressing one of the fundamental parts of Don's character. If I'm reading it correctly, it seems like Don's horrified not because he came incredibly close to getting *shot in the head and killed* but because, had he been able to give the all clear, Charlie would have unknowingly walked into danger.

Oh, *Don*. So lovable and awesome, and simultaneously such a lunkhead when it comes to his own well-being.
newgal chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Wow, How can you do that? That was great. And in 400 words!
Patty chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
I'm proud of you, Valerie. You've done a tremendous

job here.

As much as I liked it, however, may I offer one small

suggestion. I think I would have had a more "aaw"

feeling if you'd written that last line as "To see that

you were okay," Don smiled, putting out of his mind how

close it had been.

Looking forward to your next one. This one was great.
Patty chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Oh the agony of standing by and waiting.

A mental cliffhanger but a cliffhanger nevertheless!

Good job with this chapter.
Patty chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I've waited until you finished this to finish so I could savor as I went.

You haven't disappointed me. Your story continues to be top notch.
Maz101 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Missing a cliffhanger here but that would be too mean I guess.

I admit I don't often review drabbles - just too many of them in some of the fandoms I haunt! But I can see that as an exercise it is a challenging thing and you kept me reading (anything hurt!Don does that!) - so thank you.
epalladino chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
You had a lot of tension packed into a few short words. Thanks, Beth
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
I enjoyed all four of them and as I said before you kept the tension a viable part of each one, connecting the drabbles effectivly and emotionally. Well done.
luvnumb3rs chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
I like it the only cliff hanger was the first chapter. I felt like this was a good story just not one of my favorites. Not enough suspense or cliff hanging moments for me. BUt can't wait to see what you write next.
Maz101 chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Hmm - so just how evil are you feeling? My bet is on not coma...
Maz101 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Ah ha!...the old heart monitor cliffie eh? Can't beat it - does a very very long word still count as one?
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
I love the fact that the tension has been consistent through all three of these drabbles. Very good.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Drabbles like this amaze me. So much emotion in so few words.

Well done.