Reviews for you know what they say about musicians
whereiselvis chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Great cliffy with no hanger! I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer interested in finishing this story. I do wish you would place this a/n at the beginning of your story so other hapless readers don't fall in love with your characters w/no hope of closure. Best of luck to you! And Thanks for all your great work, I do hope you continue to write for yourself!
whereiselvis chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Edward Cullen is a sexual predator! I laughed-out-loud!
whereiselvis chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Amateurs! Wearing Monday's panties on a Saturday? I always thought leg stubble was the best 'birth control'! But, she was wearing a skirt...
whereiselvis chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
This is my favorite Jessica! Repeat after me you are not a hussy!
whereiselvis chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
So much for math, indeed.
whereiselvis chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I love your writing style!

And, if this were a democracy I'd vote for the hooker boots!
jumptheshark chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Oh, I was all a-tremble when I saw you'd updated this... and then I read your AN. I'm sorry you've lost the vibe, but there it goes. I la-la-love you anyway, and thanks for letting us know.
SFALCON chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Nice story - saddens me that you will not be continuing it.
mad4hugh chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Oh, well. Interest wane...good luck...with life and all.
chinabearmeow chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
oh! gah. I understand your decision not to continue the story... especially considering your passion has gone but I

am thinking of my own selfishness in saying that I will miss this story! even though it's been a long time between updates. thankyou for what you have provided so far.

If any of your regular readers/writers asked you for permission to continue it would you allow it? I am not a writer, but I have read another story by acullenwannabe and she continued a story for another author who couldn't finish it after a few chapters. it was great. but only if you don't want to continue and you allow it of course.

good luck!
ummmm26 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
awww! Cute story! :)
This Story Of Ours chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Hey!

That was awesome...when are you going to add more?
retrogradation chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
AWW. YAYY
Mandykur chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Awesome chapter.
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
Good story! Write more! MOre!