Reviews for Collide
Sakura1st chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Now if i'm not mistaken the last scean was taken from queer as folk, from when Brian and Justin first make love after Justins exsident. Am i wright?
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
loved it!
Paparazzi-XD chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
"Now relax. I want you to always remember this ... so that no matter who you're ever with ...I'll always be there." that's the line from Queer as Folk. IDK if you watch the show but I just remembered it. Love this story it was so great and I felt so connected with the characters. The part were Harry asks to do it like the first time is also in Queer as Folk. lolz
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Gotta go read part 3 now!
Hannai chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Love it. Should so do a 6th year!

Like the songs u use too.
Inx chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I loved it! please make another one? 3
KurtFabulous chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very, very good! I am so glad their relationship lasted through the hardships of their 5th year at Hogwarts. I hope you do write a one-shot for their 6th year and maybe even their 7th.
X-WelshAngel-X chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
i love these

draco and harry stories

and would love for you to do more

Cariad x
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
please do a oneshot 6th uear, i need somethin to cheer me up, to many exams an sick relatives :D
Ebony Penn chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
O, yeah, you should do one for sixth year too.

:-)

This one was great, by the way.
SteffanieS chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I love this. Please write another one.
chineseartist chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
yeah, well, i'm making a run on your author page, i think this is probably the tenth or more fic of yours i've read, and i love them all and i hope you keep on updating. great job, good luck, and i can't wait to read some more!
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aww. ( I'm sad that they grew apart, but I'm also incredibly happy that they were able to mend it. Yes yes yes, write a 6th year! That would be so good. I'm a sucker for happy endings too. It's the romantic in me. )