Reviews for Pieces of Legend
JessicaBrightstar chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
hahaha that's funny lol - poor Booth, probably ready to have a heart attack, walking in on her like that lol! great job! keep 'em comin!
Peacockgirl chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
I just realized I'd never reviewed this when I found the chapter alert in my mailbox, left there to remind me to see you some feedback love. Such cute awkwardness here, Bones not at all realizing what he meant and Booth so shocked at what he found. A very nice little glimpse.
Nevalainen chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
XDjajajajaja poor Booth, but very nice cap! XD
iam4rango chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
beautiful. keep on updating, really enjoying your work:)
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
You are way too fantastic for words. Awesome, as always. I can't wait for more.

wolfbane17 chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
yay! that was totally fluffy and cute. poor Booth and his puritan modesty! anyways, update soon please!
Leina chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
That's cute, them being so shy around each other. Oh well, they'll grow out of that one eventually.
Starlite1 chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Poor Booth! Beautifully written, the ebb and flow throughout is paced perfectly :D
mendenbar chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Truth will out and all that stuff. The post-apocalyptic scenario has its dark side, too. I think it must be harder to survive the aftermath than the original disaster.
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Another amazing chapter. You. Are. Awesome. I saw this in my inbox and couldn't help but smile. I am always looking forward to these.

I cannot wait until the next one!

blc chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Lovely. Would love to hear what their "business" is in this new world. Administering vaccine? Rounding up humans who've survived?
jasadin chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
update! *dances*

i think i liked the second one better... but only by this much *holds fingers very close together* Mama Bones is just too cute!

PRETTY PLEASE! Give us the scene straight after the final chapter! Tempe and Booth talk after the huge reunion!
Iskra revoir chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Ow! Mama Bones! How cute is that? **

More BB baby stories! The more the merrier I say. I would love to find out if the colony members will be able to go back to DC, though. Is that what the squints are working on?
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Yay! I love pregnant Brennan. Are you going to write a chapter about her having the baby, or something to that effedct? Because you totally should.
Robert Modean chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Loved it, or should I say both of them! The best (and worst) thing about pregnancy is the hormones. Makes 'em crazy, unpredictable, insatiable, and generally a hoot to be around most of the time. Every now and then they go Pregzilla, and then you just run for the hills, but not too far because just like Brennan does here - after Pregzilla comes Hornyzilla.

The second best thing was this line of Brennan's:

“Oh, there will be sex tonight.” Her voice is high and she sounds hugely surprised by his assumption. She tilts her head then in contemplation before shaking it. “I’m just debating whether I want you to make me a sandwich or pick me up some ice-cream and ribs from the market.”

LOL It's like you were there with me when it happened, I swear I've had that EXACT same conversation before. Too funny.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »