Reviews for Vibrations

Pie3 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Awesome chapter
serenelystrange chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
*Loves so much*

Not a single flame, my dear!

I really like that you made this more than just a pwp, even in such a relatively short story. And Parker wanting Sophie to admit she deserved better.. that was awesome.

Anyway, great job! :)
Sapphire Smoke chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Like I said before... SO FUCKING HOT.

I'm glad you fixed the pussy thing lol. I think it sounds much better when you use other words to describe it.

And your welcome :) Feel free to bother me anytime to beta, I enjoyed it.

It's funny cause I was in a large Leverage chat with a bunch of people while I was betaing and I was like "You know, its hard to beta sex, I keep getting distracted" LOL
sjfkjfksk chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
bring on the next chapter
serenelystrange chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Oh, fun! Not the crying, of course, but the impending Sophie/Parker-ness. And when the hell did I become so into these two? This fandom is messing with my brain! Lol.

Anyway, this is really great. I love your Parker, and how she's just casually giving accurate relationship advice while playing with sex toys like its nothing! The "Eh, he's kind of a drunk." cracked me up.. I could definitely see her saying that. And could see Sophie's face falling as she hears it.

In short, yay you! :D
Sapphire Smoke chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
ACK! Sophie's all turned on and then... and then... NEXT CHAPTER That wasn't fair, I was all "And then... and THEN..." Nothing. I was all into it. Damnit lol.

I love the "You look like crap" line, cause that's so Parker.

Also, your paragraphs seem to be all over the place sometimes. I dunno why, just thought you might wanna fix that xD They're all bunched together weird in some places, and then in others they're fine. Maybe being spaz-like?

Anyway... UPDATE SOON. Cause I say so.
RedCarmin chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Good story!Please continue.

I think you're building the tension( be Sophie's stress with Nate,or now in the end of this ch the beginning of some sexual tension betwen P/S) pretty well,making 's intentions looks clear,Sophie's not so much,more like is up to her what will happen ;)
RedCarmin chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Great start,i'm very interesting,hope you continue soon ;)
person chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
it is a good background so where is the rest of the story
meremortal2k3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I'm looking forward to seeing where you're heading with this. A nice start.
Sapphire Smoke chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
YES! Another Parker/Sophie writer! *tacklehugsquishes* I swear, search Parker/Sophie fanfic on here and out of the 8 stories that show up, 5 are mine. I felt so alone lol.

And I have to admit, I love me some Nate/Sophie angst, so I'm loving this first chapter. I have a tendency to throw in the angst with them in my P/S fics as well. It's just too easy... and fun.

So update, and update SOON.

Also, I saw you reviewed my latest fic, and I just wanted to let you know that since your into this couple, my fic "City of Thieves" has a lot of Parker/Sophie as well (cause hell, they're my OTP), it's just not listed as a pairing story because its more of a Team!Fic kind of thing :]