Reviews for You Left Her Where?
starlingmks chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Good plan, Joan loved John Smith, not the Doctor. He will be content there.
Isa-Just-Me chapter 27 . 12/15/2012
this fanfic is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! it's so cute and wonderful! poor Rose, don't worry sweetheart, he loves yoou! just you wait! i'm sure he will propose!
msbookworm93 chapter 27 . 11/23/2012
I really like this story! It's really great! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
OTHCharmfan chapter 27 . 11/22/2012
loved it just read all twenty seven chapters so glad i read this almost didn't because it was in angst but glad I did because it's great love that Donna is a time lady with her own Tardis, and that she has found lee and he's a time lord. Rose is the bad wolf yey she can have forever with her doctor i hope he proposes soon but he's so oblivious to Rose wanting to get married and ten too being with Joan was a great idea and glad they can still visit her family could mention more but it would take to long, can't wait for more of this.
iPodge chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
I love your story! please continue and update as soon as possible :)
ree923 chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
yay you are back, sis! great chapter!
LilienRose chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
Oh doc she wants to be asked
lisa-alice-cullen chapter 25 . 1/28/2010
omg i love this story need more of it lol
SigmaStar79 chapter 25 . 10/15/2009
OMg I love this story, please update soon if you need ideas i can help too, sqeuels i cant wait for your update this story is so awesome.
NightStar28 chapter 25 . 7/21/2009
I am finally getting caught up on all my back logged internet stuff... working two jobs sucks quite a lot just so you know.

Anyway... fantastic chapter... so sweet and yummy...but you still managed to keep the story moving. Delightful.

It's nice to know that Joan and John are working out, and Donna and Lee as well... *blissful sighs from fluff induced pleasure*

I can't wait to read the next chapter... and I'll try to review much faster next time. LoL
The Lady of the Land chapter 25 . 6/30/2009

:D

Lovedit!X
LimitedByCreativity chapter 25 . 6/28/2009
Awrhh bless them

They're all such cute couples!

Update soon (:
LiptonTea chapter 25 . 6/28/2009
oo! Delicious. XD

This is so a 'YAY!1' chapter with the marriages and love and oh! And I liked it.
Ree923 chapter 25 . 6/28/2009
this is so in character, and you have a real feel for how they'd be with each other. Your Donna is priceless too!