Reviews for Toy Soldiers
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
you made me cry it's so sad but I love it
LisaJaneM32 chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
Hello, really hope you update soon. Really love this story. I did vote and hope neither Harry, Edward or Luna die. If someone has to, make it Bella. Hate her.

Anyway, hope to read more soon.

Hope your having nice weekend.
NutHazelNut chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
Hey .Silver

I really like your story. At first I was a bit afraid that HP/Twilight crossover is meant to be doomed. And I have seen some crappy crossovers. But your story is fantastic.

Keep up the good work!

PS: got to love Edward and Harry :D
Vicki219 chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
Aww this is such a sad but sweet story!
sami1010220 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
for me, the chapter length isn't a problem (though i definitely am one of those people who prefer longer chapters), but everything in the plot seems to be moving too quickly for me. good fic idea though! :)
zerofiran chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
you really should update soon, i love this story
moonprincess97524 chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Even though you made me cry I love this wonderful story so far and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. I do hope tat Edward changes Harry's mind about becoming a vampire.
hpfan1982 chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
I love this story so far, very well done, when are they going to be testing the blood? Will Harry keep his magic? Can't wait for the next update.
bubbysbub chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
Wow, I really like this. I hope there will be more in the future. Nicely written, great story, well done!
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 7/11/2010

Terri
samster1819 chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
cool please write more.
diesedame chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
i definitely want to read more of this! i love it. heh.
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
ace :):) please allow harry to live :):)

Update soon :):)

FP15
StormyFireDragon chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
i promise that if you do not finish this story i will hunt you down and beast you with a cookie until you do. it is absolutely fascinating. i REALLY REALLY like it. Update soon PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Sunny Book Lover chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
Excellent story so far! :)
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »