Reviews for The Case Against Edward Cullen
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I HATE you I hope you get paper cut in front of jasper you stupid human *snarls*ugh I can't even stand thinking about this stupid vile human
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Vile creature
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
. I MEAN HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE TWILIGHT AND YOU DISRESPECTED EDWARD ONE THING YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE WAS DISRESPECTED A CULLEN-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O:O:O :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O TEAM CULLEN
VampireMater311 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Yes, Edward is so abusive following her to Port Angela's and saving Bella from being brutally beaten and gang raped. He is so abusive not allowing her to stay in forks when an obsessive lethal tracking vampire was after her, along with his girlfriend. Yes, he was so out of line breaking the plasma screen when Bella was asking his sister to kill her, causing a huge risk of death. He was so abusive not letting her see Jacob, which turned out sexually assaulting her in Eclipse, and constantly upset her. Jacob who almost fazed with her so close on several occasions, which Emily proves can be fatal. He is so abusive taking her to prom, making sure he gives her as normal a life as possible. A prom that she turns out to very much enjoy, and he knew she would from Alice. He was so insane following her when he knew that she is a danger magnet, and he knew that she had suspicions that could put her in danger. He is so abusive trying to calm her down when she is scared.
"I was a predator. She was my prey. There was nothing else in the whole world but that truth." This is a pretty normal thought to a VAMPIRE. And he couldn't help the lust for her blood. He is a VAMPIRE. And he resisted. And in Eclipse he states that he has no desire for it anymore.
Twilight is a fantasy. An Alternate Universe. So really, none of this is even relevant. And who ever wrote this was wasting their time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is a really interesting piece and I'm glad I found it, it sheds new in sight into the adored series and can help others that may be suffering from abuse
SliverFlick chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I liked everything, but, the 'bite you' bit was ridiculous. I mean, come on, it's a vampire story.
abbystar30 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
i have actually considered this. I am a huge twilight fan, but thats the reason I come to fanfictio. I can correct these mistakes. And its not only edwad who is at fault here, it is bella as well. how can you be so shallow as to only thing of the persons looks? how dumb can you be, beleiving you love this guy, when you know nnothing about him? have you lost all female pride? crying, breaking down, becoming DEPRESSED because your abusive, manipultive, stalking boyfriend dumped you? the only thing that bella should have been sad about was that HE dumped HER not the other way around. so, yeah, i agree with you, yet I still love twilight. why? because its a beautiful story. I can make it up in my imagination that it was different. so, yeah, edwrad and bella completley SUCK, but that doesnt mean all of the characters do! personally, I LOVE jasper and emmett. the fluffy teddy bear and the sweet southern gentleman... *Swoon*
lol, sorry about my little rant there.
I enjoyed reading this so thanks for posting this up!
-abby
Nico's Girlfriend1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'm team Edward and I hate team Jacob sorry
TwilightHungerGamesHarryPotter chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This really does show a different side of Edward. I don't feel he is really abusive but when you do look at him this point of view it does seem so. You are great to have posted this well written story.
LilibethAriel chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Interesting. But you are missing a very important fact. Taking parts of a conversatiom can display only a onesided statement. Edward was trying merely to protect her. I am not taking anyones side here, i only like the book because of how tey were written. I skipped all the sex scenes and everything, i didnt even read the honey moon or eclipse. Edward is just a bit stringer, he is not abusive. He des ave mood swings but that is normal for a vampire. Right? I am not trying to disagree with you on this, but have you read thses reviews,a lot of them clearly state this evidence is one sided. And thisis a book, it isnt like edward is real and he will com stalk you. He only bit bella to suck the venom out of her system and because she was dying. And he only meant to protect her when those guys wee going to dowht ever they did. He was drawn to her. Please take it nto consideratoon thaf you have perhaps posted a one sided arguement, there is evidence he is an abusive boy friend, but there is alo evidence that he isnt. Have you choosen to exclude the goo evidence, make him a bad charactor? Think about this please. Thank you.
Interesting chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
What an interesting perpective on Edward's character. I have to be honest I never really looked at it in this way. I don't usually leave reviews but i felt like you
deserve it for being brave enough to post it. And the person who wrote it should get a pat on the back
because this was extremely well thought out.
I know you're probably getting a few nasty reviews
because let's face it some of these fans can get a
little carried seem to forget that everyone
is allowed there own opinions. Frankly I used to be a
"twi-hard" but I come to realise that there are quite a
few flaws with many of the characters in twilight and although no character should be perfect some of these
flaws can not be overlooked.
Anyway I just wanted to say this was well done.

Interesting... :)
7vi sb chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
even i believe that these are good points. but i don't feel 'EDWARD DISPLAYS 7/11 SIGNS OF BEING AN ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND.'
BeforeNotAfter chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Okay, first things first: To all of you people who say you don't agree or it doesn't change your opinion or it's a waste of time posting this because it's fictional, 1, fine, you don't agree. And that changes...what? 2, so you have the same opinion. And...? 3, if it's a waste of time to post because it's fiction and you cannot actually arrest Edward Cullen, then isn't it, by default, a waste of time to even WRITE fanfiction seeing as none of the characters will ever actually do any of the things you write? Or a waste of time to think about things that the characters of Twilight would do in certain situations (in other words, come up with fanfiction ideas) because none of the characters are real? Okay, another thing. If you are Team Edward, why read something called, 'The Case Against Edward Cullen' if you knew it wouldn't change your opinion? Why would you even read it if you knew you wouldn't like it? Also, if it is wrong to say Edward is abusive in the story, because it isn't real, it's also wrong to cry at fictional books and movies, or be scared for the characters, because none of the books and movies are actually real. Fictional books can become real, sometimes. Or they're based on fact. Maybe a girl will read the Twilight books, and decide having a boyfriend that treats her like Edward treats Bella is a good thing because it means he loves you. And, you said yourself you didn't agree with the things Edward did in the book to Bella, but because it wasn't real, abuse cannot be labelled? I may be a bit sensitive to abuse in general, but just to make things clear, I don't like double standards, either. Now. About this. I thought it was REALLY well-written, and I agreed with all of it. Some may say, 'But aren't you a hypocrite for commenting to say you liked this?', well, I don't think so. Saying you don't like or agree with this is pointless, but saying you like something is always appreciated. Isn't a commpliment always welcome? An insult? Not. So. Much.
In short, I like this story, or case, and I really, really do not like pointless or mean comments.
BeforeNotAfter
Dramamamapwnsall chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Yup. I agree. I read Twilight because I didn't want to be left out by my friends, while they were obsessing. I watch the movies because I like looking at shirtless Taylor Lautner. And I read fanfiction for Jalice. Edward needs to burn in hell with wimpy Bella and freaky-baby.
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Thank you for showing the majority of the female population the truth about Edward Cullen. As of right now I am so very glad that I love Jasper instead of Edward, Jasper is overportective yes, I will admit that, but not to the point where he is stopping his wife from seeing her friends and their family, in fact, he lets her go shopping and hardly complains, so that is a good thing right, and the over protectiveness is only for his wife's safety, a quote from Eclipse now: "Alice has made all the difference, this is a climate I enjoy." "You kept me waiting a long time- I'm sorry ma'am." To me, that last quote nails it, he uses manners for her and during the battle got bitten to avoid her getting hurt, but even if he would kill himself should she die, it's not the same as Bella and Edward, these two honestly care about each other, in a way I cannot describe. I hope to find someone as kind and caring as Jasper one day.