Reviews for The Cure
LexiPlexi chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
This is such a fantastic story. At first I thought it was going to be just a "Cameron's life is threatened, and House realizes his feelings" scenario. But this story is so so much more than that! While the underlying feelings are finally exposed, it feels completely natural and real between the two. It's not forced because romance isn't the single goal of this story.

It shows the fear, struggle, and uncertainty that is brought by curse of cancer. Really shows the obstacles and courage it takes to walk the road towards survival.

Reason about Cameron's courage is only sweeter by House's purely "in-character" feelings and projections of sympathy.

This is one of the best Hameron stories I've read because it's not just "getting them together". It's about two kindred spirits finding solace and understand in each other.

Which is what House and Cameron's relationship has always been about. It's what makes me love THEM. You just brought what already existed between them closer to the surface. That's what makes this story feel so organic and genuine.

Seeing how long it's been since your last update I hope hope hope that's not the last of it!
A. Heiden chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
more please!
ChillinOut chapter 19 . 10/17/2010
So. As expected, this story, along with all your other stories have the dubious honor of being members of the "Abandoned Stories Club."

Aren't you proud?

Here's a piece of free advice.

If you ever post another story, why don't you finish it before you even bother posting it...
ChillinOut chapter 1 . 10/17/2010

Aren't you proud?

Here's a piece of free advice.

chrissyann344 chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
I think this is my 5th reread of this fic, I still love it as much as I did when I first read it. I also hope that you will have updated before I read it again.
TragicBlossoms chapter 19 . 8/10/2010
Oh this story is just perfect. Please please please continue it and update soon!
A. Heiden chapter 19 . 12/6/2009
What happened to this story? You ask for reviews, but chose to abandon the story before it is over with 260 reviews... :D Please continue
0melting.snow0 chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Where are you? We're all waiting and waiting. (

Please, please come back and update this amazing story. :(
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
will you continue this fic?
Shootingstar7123 chapter 19 . 10/27/2009
This story is amazing. I just spent my afternoon reading it, and it was time well spent. There are many points at which I nearly cried. You have really personified this terrible disease for many people who have had no direct contact with it, like myself. Thank you! I do hope you'll pick it up again soon.
Kshar chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
Amazing story. I sat down to read a chapter or two and ended up galloping through the whole thing, and I'm sure I will be back to reread. Lovely and sensitively written.
jeremy19 chapter 19 . 10/25/2009
please continue to update this story. It has just that certain something that has grabbed me.
Sophies-Welt chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
Wow this is really such a good story, can't wait for more!
thymefortea chapter 19 . 7/29/2009
I'm with everyone else - dasselrond, when are you going to update? Of course writers have real lives and things to do other than right fanfic, but I have been thinking of "The Cure" lately and wondering if it's been updated. It's such a different and amazingly written story - i really want it to continue!

Please come back?