Reviews for Comeuppance & Equality
*snickers* Naruto either face-faulted or fainted. Either is funny enough, and appropriate enough. XD
Very Nice.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
and the uchiha brothers proceed to tie up naruto and have their dirty way with him as well to keep they now secret trio and poor stalker hinata is enjoying the threesome yaoi
valre chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh, hell. Don't we all wish to come out like that?

Cheesuz. That was ridiculously sexy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
DAMN!1 This is mangayaoilover and that is the only thing I can think of to say aboout the way that you just blew my mind here this 4th of july my love!
S. Rune chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Came back to read this again, didn't realise that I didn't review the first or the second or even the third time, my apologies. Anyway I love your story. )
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*Puke*

eww… gross!you incest freak!SICK!

i like yaoi but wtf! stop pairing up sasuke and itachi! they are BROTHERS for God sake!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

well i hope your brother or father or your grand father RAPE you ! yes! rape you! then you'll know how disgusting incest are…

i pray to GOD from my deepest heart to punish people who support this pairing and YOU who wrote this damnshit fic!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This story was utterly cute and it gave me a good chuckle at the end! (lol) AWESOME writing and totally loved the fic! Ja ne and good luck! ]] xoxo
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
what a steaming, hot Uchiha incest indeed! it would be really nice if itachi would live on till that age in canon. what a shame though that he didn' we have fanfiction XD
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
this was just damn amazing. i can't even describe to you how good. you put me to shame really.

my pride is nearly shattered after reading this. i suppose i'll just have to work harder...

still. totally amazing. a testament to what oneshots SHOULD be. not the half put together pieces of crap some people post on here.

really, wow.

:]
Ella-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is like the fourth time i read it and every time i do your writing simply manage to take my breath away love it
Sparky-hime chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
*is crying*

No, really, I'm actually crying. Maybe that's because it's almost midnight, but either way, that was really hot, and I almost had a brain overload. Good job!
Sakmira chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I don't think I have any blood left in my brain...

That's how hot this fic was. Omfg, great job.
Kakashilover890 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
this was so beautiful. i loved the intensity that you could feel just coming off of the brothers! FRIGGIN AMAZING!
Chikari chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
so... hot
Kafei Indigo chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
:D Marvelous. The end was awesome.

I'm jealous of the skill you have in writing those intimate scenes.