Reviews for Yappy Easter
KreativeKristine chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Blake! :) What a fitting name for our canine companion! It suits him and is a file tribute to the late and beloved Lieutenant Colonel Henry Blake! :) Keep up the excellent work!
Virgil Chadwick chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I love this installment of Puppy Dog Tales... Really good suspense with Col. Potter. I'm guessing the roast beef probably didn't look or smell too appetizing to the humans at 4077th, the way they go on about the food...

Rabbit ears... lol.
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Love the story! I hope there will be a third in Blake's point of view.
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Blake was a perfect name for the dog, and it was a lovely tribute to Henry! Please write more stories like this! I do wonder how Blake would handle it when our friends al go home after the war? Who would adopt him, or would he be on his own again running from Korean chefs?
BeatlesChick chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very cute! I really enjoyed this. And I absolutely love that they named the dog after Henry. As much as I adore Col. Potter, I do love the bumbling Henry Blake. Lovely story.

~BC
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is adorable and very original. Is it safe to say that the 4077th went to the dogs? Keep it up.
beahawk chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
"A howling good time" LOL

I absolutely loved this just as much as I did the original story and what a great name - Blake. :-D
Fawn Hickory chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was very good. I like this whole concept of having the dog tell the story.
Texas Bluebonnet chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Holy collie! This was a great story! I love the doggie puns and the part about Charles and Colonel Potter's rescue and the pooch's name and...let's just say I liked all of it!

Good job!

Please, may I have some more stories about Blake? Please? Please?
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Blake! I do believe the gang found the perfect name.:) And I loved the Charles bit. He was just delightfully ornery. "I loathe you Pierce."...too funny!

And this was the perfect sequel to a wonderful story. Good job and I look forward to more from you in the near future!