Reviews for I Am You
Gentlelady chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Very well done. Well writen. I liked how you understand and used the power of love. Youe ending was logical. Please continue to write.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
This RULES! I don't think I can put it any better than that. Thank you so much for finishing it. How could their be a sequel if Evil Speed is gone for good? Or do you have some other even more darker villain planned? I really hope those creative juices start flowing again for you because this was just AWESOME!

I love that you mentioned the part about the statue of Isis. I think that's one of my favorite ones. That and "Junk Car Grand Prix" but I actually haven't seen all the episodes yet. Some of the ones on Fancast don't work. But I'm expecting the complete series on DVD to arrive soon from Amazon. It's taking forever to get her. So I guess it's back to Fancast for now LOL.

Keep writing!

You RULE!

-Kelly
Christian Bangs chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hey good job
Nierx chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
This is awesome! (Chapters are a bit short now...) i like how you made Speed a head case!

Alert'd

Nierx
VenixOfDarkness chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
The story feels like the show but at the same time it doesn't. I like it.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Dude! You had to end it there! Dude! Dude! Dude!

You have to update! You totally are mean leaving me hanging like that!

I love this story so much! I was kind of hoping that Trixie would show up there in person and Speed would have to rescue her for real. I may be a girl but I'm a sucker for damsel in distress stuff. I guess its because I watched Speed Racer and shows like that when I was a kid. Or at least I think I watched Speed Racer. I watched some episodes online for what I thought was the first time and got this intense feeling of deja vou. I just know I must have watched it when I was little, probably before I was five. Was Speed Racer still in syndication on network TV in the late 80s? And if not, why do the characters seem so familiar?

YOU ROCK!

Your Pal

Kelly
Jen23 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
This Speed Racer story is definitely different than any other SR fic I have read. It could almost make a good horror movie. I can see it on the big screen with the spooky music in the back ground. I'm wondering what you have planned next.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I just started reading Speed Racer stories and I find this one very interesting. I would love to see you continue with it but if you are going to make demands for reviews and hold your own story hostage, I'll just find something else to read.

Sincerely

Kelly
Gentlelady chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Great stuff. I am so glad RX is on the scene. Yes, Please let me know what happens to Speed and Company.

Thank you.
jen chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
I want Speed Racer to win.
Gentlelady chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Well written. You know how to catch and hold a person's interest. Keep on writing, please.