Reviews for Standing by the Reservoir: The Machiavellian
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Awesome story!

I assume this was the end? If it is, then this story was great. If not then I hope your continue it!
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
YEEEEEEES! You brought in Jules! I can't wait to see what other Tarantino characters pop up.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I haven't reviewed this story yet?! Then I shall!

I am loving it so far. The way it's playing out is very believable for the Tarantino universe. All of these characters are written in-character. I love the tie-ins with "Pulp Fiction," and other Tarantino movies (I looked up Blitzer, suspecting he was from another movie too, and now I know who Blitzer is). Mr. Pink is my favorite Tarantino character, and you have done him justice here. I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Jensi chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
I love this story and it captures the character well. I look forward to completely catching up on it in the future.
Bob Stage chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
How is it that nobody else has read this yet? This is even better than your first one.
Bob Stage chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Man, those Blitzers always get themselves in bad situations. You'd think they'd learn.

These references to Machiavelli are just amazing ideas here.
Bob Stage chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
I never thought that those two idiot thieves would learn their lesson. Cold justice from Mr. Pink alias Niccolo. Well written, man.
Bob Stage chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Man, a guy that eats a whole steak and then eats fresh carrots, cold Chinese food, and a batch of toasty chicken fingers. That's one hungry guy right there.

Really good writing by the way.