Reviews for Standing by the Reservoir: The Machiavellian
buzzchick chapter 7 . 5/14
Holy shit! This story just keeps getting better and better. That whole chapter was layed out flawlessly, not to mention crossovers are always bonus points. I rather liked the clashing of the idealologies of The Prince and The Holy Bible, and felt it gave great insight. I would've liked to see Jules have had more of a reaction to Niccolo actually following the book's advice and using it against him, but I believe that what you wrote was more in character anyways. Still loving this!
buzzchick chapter 3 . 5/14
Shit, man! I did not see that coming! Nice crossover though. Well written.
buzzchick chapter 1 . 5/14
Holy hell, this is gold! It's hard to find a Reservoir Dogs fic, and so much harder to find one that writes Mr. Pink actually in character. Kudos to you, friend!
fairyguitar12576 chapter 9 . 5/14
Hey, this is "buzzchick" here, I'm logged in now that I've gotten to the end so I can follow the story. This apparently hasn't been updated in almost exactly seven years, but I'm not gonna give up hope on it! I love this story more than anything, and it'd mean the world to me to see more of it.
Boy, those sure are some standard-setting words if I ever saw any. Sorry to be using dramatics here, but this whole fic is beautifully written, not to mentioned its centered around my favorite character. But I just want to say thank you, so much, for writing this. I've been going through some rough patches for a few months, but this has really lightened my mood. Thank you.

(PS: I really need to get around to reading Machiavelli. Expecially The Prince.)
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Re-reading this story for the whatever-th time. Still a great read! The only thing that really makes me sad is the revelation that Pink's facial hair wasn't real. It was so sexy! :(
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Re-reading this story again. It's been a long time since I last read it, so I must've forgotten a few things. So...Pink killed Pumpkin and Honeybun? that kind of makes me sad. I liked those two. But a cheap death for great characters is a staple of the Tarantino universe, so I'm not gonna complain too much.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Awesome story!

I assume this was the end? If it is, then this story was great. If not then I hope your continue it!
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
YEEEEEEES! You brought in Jules! I can't wait to see what other Tarantino characters pop up.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I haven't reviewed this story yet?! Then I shall!

I am loving it so far. The way it's playing out is very believable for the Tarantino universe. All of these characters are written in-character. I love the tie-ins with "Pulp Fiction," and other Tarantino movies (I looked up Blitzer, suspecting he was from another movie too, and now I know who Blitzer is). Mr. Pink is my favorite Tarantino character, and you have done him justice here. I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Jensi chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
I love this story and it captures the character well. I look forward to completely catching up on it in the future.
Bob Stage chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
How is it that nobody else has read this yet? This is even better than your first one.
Bob Stage chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Man, those Blitzers always get themselves in bad situations. You'd think they'd learn.

These references to Machiavelli are just amazing ideas here.
Bob Stage chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
I never thought that those two idiot thieves would learn their lesson. Cold justice from Mr. Pink alias Niccolo. Well written, man.
Bob Stage chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Man, a guy that eats a whole steak and then eats fresh carrots, cold Chinese food, and a batch of toasty chicken fingers. That's one hungry guy right there.

Really good writing by the way.