Reviews for For Better Or For Worst
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I am going to read this even though I have to admit I don't like stories where people put abby and gibbs together it creeps me out
hslacer chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Just read this. Such a great story. .
Crinkle chapter 26 . 6/27/2011
ur story was sooo good! thanks soo much for posting this! ;)
Samantha chapter 26 . 2/3/2011
Hi, i really liked your fan fiction. I thought it was really cute. :)
cut my hair and change my name chapter 26 . 6/30/2010
good story i enjoyed it
televisionaddict chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
I really like the story, but I think Gibbs comes off more pedoish than caring. xD I can't wait to read the rest!
neonpurplefrog chapter 26 . 7/1/2009
I loved this story

but why did you get rid of your other story the one where gibbs and abby have to bo in witness protection because of that gang I really wanted you to finish that one
Donut Sue chapter 26 . 6/8/2009
Seriously, SERIOUSLY, thank you for sharing your Asperger's with us. Twenty-six chapters devoted to breeder-fever, heterocentric RAPE PARADE antics. Wow. That's some dedication to syndrome. Please to be following up with more inane frothings as you picture your pretty princess characters overwhelmed by hordes of rape babies.

PS: Stop writing, you are an abomination in every conceivable way.
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 26 . 6/7/2009
Way cool! Cheers on your finishing, congrats!
STLFAN chapter 26 . 6/7/2009
The whole story was great- thanks for sharing your gift of writing.
immyownsuperman chapter 26 . 6/7/2009
Good Job! You did great... i'm kinda sad your ending it but good job!
Sarah chapter 26 . 6/6/2009
That was cute how totally spelled limelight incorrect and added caps. It made the story seem less serious and more childish, which is fitting since you were writing about their kids.
immyownsuperman chapter 25 . 6/1/2009
NO ABORTION NO! I think Abby should get Gibbs to forgive her but the boyfriend should turn out to be a piece of crap! SO when he finds out he takes off! I think Tali should wake up and Jett should say he loves her oh there in love! Lol there's my opinion!
b0wtiesarecool chapter 25 . 5/31/2009
I don't know what to do it as but I want to see where Tali and Jett have gone and Kate and her baby and I'm not sure who the father of it is.

Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 25 . 5/31/2009
I'd say several different perspectives, that way we can see what everyone is thinking.