Reviews for The Obituaries
Daniela chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I always seem to come back to reread this story! Love it so much! But the "querido" always throws me off, ahahah! I'm a fluent portuguese speaker and "querido" is for when you're referring to a boy and, "querida" for a girl! X
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
That was so nice and sweet at the same time. I feel horrible for Gabriella, but I'm glad Troy was there for her.
Amshega chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was an awesome storyline, I mean if you added more details expanded it more you could try publishing it or writing a movie script, I would pay $20 to see this storyline in theatres anyday . (:
Nattou chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You've got a gift when it comes to the written word. Your writing just draws me in and holds my attention. Its the kinx of writing that stays with me long after ive finished reading your work.

This story i was sceptical about as the whole weed thing isnt something id ever do, but i decided to give it a shot and boy am i glad i did. Its different, but its real. Youve got this amazing way of getting emotions and the feeling of being broken across. I dont know how you do it, but it just crawls under my skin until i feel like crying along with them.

Keep writing, im sure you could make a living of it id thats what you wanted. Youre certainly talented enough.
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
soooo sad .. im so glad she especially had troy during that time
BreakingFreex3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Wow, this story is amazing, fantastic, beautiful, .etc.

I may like this more than Mamihlapinatapei, and I was fascinated by that story!

I absolutely adore Troy and Gabriella's relationship in this story, its unique to me.

Wonderful story.

MyGoodness you are brilliant.
zanessahearts chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
omg i loved this story soo freaking much, you're an amazing writer and i just thought i would tell you that :) xx
nicolypoly chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
that was so beautiful!

aw! so all they have is each other! so sweat!
youliveandlearn chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
um...what to say? I have never read something quite like that! it was beautifully written and i loved how unique your story was! it was very good and i enjoyed your writing style.
i love alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I just stumbled across this almost poetic like piece of writing. This story was so different from anything I have ever read on here and it affected me more than any story has. I've already read it through three times, just beautifully crafted and done. I loved it very much. I was hoping to download the mix for it but on your live journal account the link seemed to be dead, would you possibly be able to re-upload it? In any case, it was a wonderful wonderful read.
oxtwilighthsmxo chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
really nice job liked it!
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Love this story.
kerritastic chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
loved it grate job
Scarletbegonias915 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was really beautiful and wonderfully written
2loveis2dream14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
i love this its so good. mann i wish you'd make a sequel and longate it a bit.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »