Reviews for 15 Years,Two Children and an Engagement Later
ILikePie99 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
ARE YOU A FREAKING TWILIGHT-OBSESSED FANGIRL?!
I'm Myself Deal With It chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
this super awesomely good, but you said to expect an update within a week but this is from 2010. I really hope you can update becuse this is just that good.
trangnha chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
i should have went on this story sooner well anywasy can you make rebecca nice and in the end still be friends and find someone else in the end?
Emily Ebriection chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Please update, I haven't seen any other PJO stories like this before, and I really like it.
Hero in the Making chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
:) I'm glad you liked my advice. So, get going on the story!
I'm A Weirdo Deal With It chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
In the last chapter you called her Ann, did you mean to do that?
rachy253 chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
post the prophecey... ive read the books but i forgot most of it
Seaboy2 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Iwish I new update soon
Reignbeau chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
AWESOME story! update soon!
juilet-annabeth chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
i love this stroy who knew percy would leave annabeth because he loved her! i also love this new charter rebecca and the kids tooo
Poseidon262 chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
hey. not too bad. keep writing, i find this story quite interesting and want to know what happens next!
scribe de la vie chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
thank you! i was going to die from good story deprivation! thank you so much for updating!about the prophesy, send two new people, recomition percy, send mckenzie and sandra, send two old friends of percy(demigods in the last book). then team up Zeus and posiedon, and team up hestia(turned bad) and hyperion. all of the big three have a lot of other kids (third line). bring back in the sword from the demigod files and make hades choose sides(last line).it's a great story builder and you'll get a ton of chapters out of it.
Hero in the Making chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was a review for chapter 7 but it wouldn't let me do it. Here is what the next big prophesy means.

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call. (That means 7 half-bloods will answer a call for a quest or a distress call)

to storm or fire the world must fall. (That means the world is going to fall from a storm or a fire.)

An oath to keep with a final breath, (Now I think it is talking about the oath that the Big Three had made will keep with their last breath.)

and foes bear arms to the Doors of Death. (I that means that the Olympian's foes won't go down easily.)
Hero in the Making chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
PLEASE keep writing! Oh, Nad can you give me the prophesy? I read the book but I don't remember the prophesy.
UnObserved-Undermined chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
its a good chapter, even though its a bit short. maybe the new prophecy could be that sandra could be kidnapped then mckenzie and percy have to save her and then they get to know each other better? i dunno, its up to you, im having a bit of a block too. hope this helps, update soon :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »