Reviews for Time Turner
secretsocieties chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
are you planning to continue this? oh, I hope so. this is really, really good. :)
springawakening1894 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Amazing chapter! It just keeps getting more and more interesting, and you write it so well. :)
Boogum chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
I've been meaning to read this, so I figured I might as well read it now while I have time, and since you requested this one for your review tag. _

I had to quickly catch up with the other chapters to remember what was happening, but it didn't really matter in the end. I'm still a bit confused, lol. Not that that's a bad thing. I think it's just the nature of this fic, and I have to say that it does make eveyrthing so mysterious and exciting. I desperately want to know what's going on.

Harry is such a nut-case. I understand he thinks what he's doing for the best, but it's a totally crazy way to go about it. He seems a bit, er, obsessive. Which is not a bad thing. I'm quite a fan of deranged Harry, I have to say.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Hopefully we'll see more Draco soon.
tinyriot chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Yay, an update! Fun fact, you're the first member I've reviewed from The Dull. Also, I like to read other people's reviews to see if I have similar conclusions with everyone else or if I'm totally left field with my thoughts. I noticed that someone on FIA had similar thoughts as me and that made me feel somewhat good. LOL, being a Lost fan, I don't know why I would feel bad about my crazy theories.

I actually re-read this story again (curse my faulty memory) and it was just as enjoyable as the first read. I confess I'm kind of confused with this chapter, the two scenes are written wonderfully, I'm just unsure of what is happening. From what I understand, Ginny has episodes in which awful memories are triggered. From the way Harry responds quickly in aid, this happens a lot but the aid seems unwanted? lol, I think I'm completely off.

Just a note, I know I haven't reviewed for every chapter but I am still keeping tabs on this story. Sometimes, I don't know what to say and I don't think authors enjoy seeing: I like it! :) Ah, sometimes I wish the Facebook like feature is implemented on all sites.
rowan-greenleaf chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
This is brilliant. I've always been a fan of your writing, and it has only become more polished with time. Reading this feels like peeling the petals off a flower. It's a pleasure to feel oneself sink into such a carefully constructed plot, and your writing is beautiful.

!
Boogum chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Interesting. So Ginny kills herself (which I gathered from the first chapter) and Harry was protecting her from even herself so that she wouldn't do so. Obviously she has been with Draco, and being with the blond awakened that memory again.

This is quite the fascinating fanfic. I'm really curious to see how everything is resolved.
Boogum chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
O, this sounds really interesting.

At first I thought it was Draco who was the viewing everything, and then right at the end you reveal that it was, in fact, Harry. That changes everything and makes me wonder just how things got to this point.

I'm very curious to see how this plays out.
springawakening1894 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
So wonderful! I love the mystery to it all. I really wanna know all the details about Draco and Ginny's relationship; it's keeping me reading :D and so is your fabulous writing! Please update soon!
scubarang chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
I don't know how I missed this great story.

I love the mystery of the backwards in time story telling. And you are doing a wonderful job with Draco's characterisation.

I am really interested to see where this progresses to, Vicky. This seems like a well plotted story with a lot of twists and turns yet to come.

I am really excited about this one. _ I hope you keep updating regularly.

Say hi to Nimph and tell her great job.
tinyriot chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I remember first reading this story on FIA. It seems you'll be updating more regularly on FF so I'll review here (not that I've ever reviewed at FIA anyways).

This is a very intriguing way of storytelling. I've never seen the movie Memento. I've seen Pulp Fiction which is told in a nonlinear narrative through different characters but I digress.

The first paragraph that are italicized, are those Harry's thoughts?

I have no idea what to think or expect, but I have a feeling that Ginny was/is a horcrux. I'm basing this assumption from the line, "She knelt down carefully, closing her eyes, remembering necessities and red snake-eyes, building up all her Gryffindor courage to save the world." I'm not too sure considering I have a horrible track record of guessing incorrectly in stories. Whatever the case, you've got me hooked and I will wait patiently for the next update. :]

Based on the title, I'm sure it's meant to reflect the way the story is being told in reverse, but I am hoping there is a possibility of the use of a time turner that will somehow discredit the notion of Ginny being dead in the first chapter/final scene(?).
FreezingFire81 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
loved it!:) cant wait to read more!:)
MidnightxRed chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
This is brillaint :)

You are an amazing writer and I am jealous of your writing talent :D
dreaming of my dark angel chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
So sad... but jungle-cat Blaise makes me smile.

Poor, poor Draco. Can't believe he doesn't look back *sob*
heartdamoose chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
AH

omg this is so good!

I started it just on a whim, read the first paragraph, and couldn't stop.

It super unique that you're doing it all backwards. And the writing is fabulous! Keep it up, fics these days just aren't as good as this.
Bella118 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
im hooked, cant wait for more