Reviews for Bad Things
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
wow...

it's amazingly well written and very sweet and i love it! another great work!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
::snickers:: love it well done, Happy Birthday! (blame your twin, Cableaddict :-p)
LyanaDavid chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hey you! No, I'm not dead and I didn't mysterioulsy disappeared, I was just, again, buried under an incredible amount of work. I know, it's not an excuse to neglect your stories like that... but hey! I'm here now... better late than never!

It's avery good one, like always and like always, I loved it! Your writing is great, still getting better and better. I could totally pictured the scene... a typical movie night interrupted by a storm... Ziva's vulnerable side showing more than usual... and a superb way to describe "the moment" between them. I LOVED IT (but I already said that!)

So keep up the good work... there's never enough f these good Tiva stories!

Luv

Lyana
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Oh my gosh! Loved this! Storm stories are so great (even while I'm watching them issuing tornado warnings on my TV, how appropriate)
BigRed502 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
heheh cute! i hate thunderstorms
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow. ... Just...Wow. Very nice. Well written. Now it's my turn to be hurt that you didn't tell me about this piece. *Pouts*

I loved it. Very...romantic. ;-)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Poor Ziva...but Tony cured !i like this story very much!Great job!

Victoria
BB-Caskett chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aww! I loved it! I love all the cute Ziva and Tony moments! Please continue this story very soon! I would love to see what happens next with Ziva and Tony! Great story so far! Please please please update soon! ;)
NcisFan1294 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i liked it

are u going to write another chapter to it
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh! Awesome awesome awesome! I love it! ) This is absolutely adorable! Oof, nice. Heehee. )
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I like this little story.

Really nice work!