Reviews for Perfect Insanity
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hee! I loved it quite honestly. It was hot and my favorite part had to be Chris' inner turmoil. Poor guy, freaking out over attaining the unattainable :p oh this was so delicious! Thanks for sharing!
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I can't even think of a word to describe how perfect this was. It really was perfect, the title fits it so well. Something about Stephanie is so tempting and he finally had to give in...and then thought he was going to get fired lol. That was a nice twist, her and Hunter not together anymore.

If I were Chris, I'd want to be that kind of insane, too.

Beautiful story!

~J
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I just love that everyone seemed to have noticed Chris was sitting right there with the McMahon family. When I was watching, I saw Chris stand up and then I saw Shane right by him and I was like, "Shane..." and then I immediately was wondering where Stephanie was and when I saw how close they were, there may have been a little freaking out. :P

It was just very suspicious to have him right there, like he was one of the family. This one-shot was really good and very hot. It was like, it just all reached a breaking point and I loved the ending when she told him she wasn't with Hunter anymore, which made what they were doing not as bad. I just liked that you took that situation and made a story of it. It was a nice piece of happiness for them and I loved it, great job. :)
aresgirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
awesome. great writing. u might like my fic - in the arms of the enemy - it's lita/batista. plz return the favor and read and review.
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I thought I was the only one who noticed them sitting in the same row (separated by 3 persons) at the HOF, my mind came up with a few ideas but this one was over the top, loved it!

Take care
fitzpleasures chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Really liked this. Great job )