Reviews for Reminders
Sarahmaggz chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I had a tear in my eye when she had to say good bye to her best friend
pronker chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice, even tone throughout; I liked it.
Ghostgirl468 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh that was simply brilliant. It was amazingly and perfectly written out in such a careful, friendly way. I'm so glad you wrote this and I was happily surprised when I found it after reading your other story about the aftermath of Order 66, I just couldnt not review. Wonderful, I'm smiling now, after having nearly cried, this balances the understandable grief and touching unstoppable friendship perfectly. Thank you very much for writing this :)
LostLyra chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Aww sweet, you should totally do more like this! Definate fave. LL
Stardust Katrina chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You've written a really beautiful little story here. I greatly prefer stories concentrating on the friendship between Captain Rex and Ahsoka to the more romantic ones (mostly just because of her age), so I really appreciate the overall tone of it. And the ending is oh so wonderful! Oooh I just know I'm going to rue the day when we find out the canon fates of Rex and Ahsoka, but until then, I will happily continue reading your stories!
Thearistacats chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This is really good!

I'm sorry but what is order 66?

spaniel08 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
u have to add to this

it is one of the best oneshots ive ever read
almostinsane chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great story! I loved this. Felt so sad too. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
jla2snoopy chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Thanks for the note! This was well worth the wait.

I thought it was very sweet, and sad too, considering the deed Rex will perform in a short time. Great idea with early knighthood-it really shows the dire situation the order is getting into. Will we see a future fic where they meet again, during the war between the Empire and the Alliance or after the Empire is defeated?
Kesrael chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This was really good. I liked it. :-) Sad.
VikingJedi chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Really liked this. I'm not usually one for short pieces, but this just hit me in a good way. Maybe because I'm one of those poeple that doesn't like to think too much about Ahsoka being eliminated by order 66. I dunno. Just thought it was very well done.
hpfan95 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
The story is cute you should keep writing more to it
allihavetodoisfall chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
so sad...i think i'm gonna go cry for a while.