Reviews for End game
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OMG... you're turning me into a Carter/Blair shipper. This story was just amazing. I so, so, so wished it would have gone like this on the show. Argh... sigh... it's perfect. Blair and Carter just fit together perfectly. Why couldn't they have a longer relationship on the show. I loved how he showed her different faces of NY and opened her up to new things, while still keeping true to her character. It's so beautiful I could cry.
Fallen Heart chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That really captured my heart! I was so worried they wouldn't get a happy ending (the show hurt me enough, thank you very much lol). Ca/B are perfect together and in this fic, you proved just WHY they belong together. They have flaws but would love each other even with them. -loves- PLEASE write more. Seriously, I'd bake you cookies even! :P
JD chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
oh god i love this.

utterly plausible.

I almost wish they'd do this on the show
Elise chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wonderful, it's great seeing a one-shot from you! Your characterization of Blair and Carter are spot on as always. I especially like the last line of the story. Thanks for feeding my Ca/B addiction.
Hider chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Wonderful read! I really wish things would have went down like this because your characterization of everyone was spot on, something I can't always says for the show. I hope to read more C/B from you soon! :)
desi chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
another story sigh loved it... exactly what I needed after a shocking day... i wished we could have seen this week on the show... but I can almost see them its so well-written!

“Tell me it’s something I can’t move past. Tell me. Because you were there too, right?” This was amazing... Serena is so self righteous some times it really pisses me off!

Well done again :)
00-arianna-00 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I cannot usually stand Carter but I must say some of you BCa shippers are among the best writers on this site. Stories like this make me reconsider. This was excellent, en pointe, in character, and touching.
KitKat chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Well, this was an unexpected little gem, Miss Sarah! I did not peg you as a one-shot writer, but this was truly perfection. As you know I love how you portray Carter, but I am first and foremost a B fan, and I love the justice you do her here, and I love this:

“But … I like Blair Waldorf,” she realizes aloud, and to herself it dawns that maybe there’s just much more to being her than she ever thought, than is possible to box up with a boyfriend and a headband and Yale."

Flawless. Also, Carter is brilliantly wise and honest without being cliche, and I love the way it's as if he's taken with her even before the week begins and by the end he can't even quite comprehend what happened to his heart.

Also, the sexy times are great. You should write more of them. B/Ca forever!
Sybella chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
ONE WORD_

awesome
Chairforever chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Perfectly written and true to B and Ca. I love the way you wrote the week but you managed to give them the happy end.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Beautifully-written.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
WHAT WHAT WHAT.

I have to be up in six hours and I still have a paper to complete and this is what I end up doing. I blame you! Oh blah, I can only blame myself. I thank you. I love that B has to win the game even though she isn't even sure Carter's playing. That's my girl. The "or not good enough" bit is so perfect, I die. I watched too many Rachel Zoe Project episodes. I've stolen her sayings.

All of these hands on their thighs makes me shiver. I love Ca/B so so so much. I wish I were coherent. Oh my. That "thank you?" business started off quite the kiss. I might be hyperventilating. Where can I order a Carter Baizen? eBay? Too generic? Um. DYING. Carter can hail cabs and move you into them without even leaving your lips. You own Chuck and Nate. They do not have these important life skills. These Carter winks make me feel five. When he winked at S in 1x10, I just about died. Sebastian Stan needs to grace all of my tv shows and now please. Omg scratches. You are killing me with all of the things that Carter is doing/saying. He is perfect. BW has sex in dirty bathrooms on dirty sinks topped with Italian jackets? I'm taking the liberty in saying his jacket is Italian. He is, after all, a Baizen.

Aw, she's not looking to change him. How do I even find the turning down of drugs sweet? I think there's something seriously wrong with me. So I decided I'm a big fan of horny B. It's the best B ever! I love the perfectly sweet scene in which they both love B. Everyone should love B! Ah, N loves B. I see. I did love the B/N in the last episode. I did, I did.

Seared salmon sounds delicious and I'm not even hungry right now. I might like some seared tuna as well. I'm sorry I'm always so random during my reviews. I get off track easily. This B/S convo leaves me sad, because they've all done things to hurt each other so many times and yet here they are, still friends. I don't understand this group of young ones. When he says, "I thought it was just a game," then pauses and says, "For you," I definitely died. WHAT, B? Ah. Love love love Carter.
D chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
damn this is so good... i wish they showed carter and blair relationship on the show!
stardazedlover chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i really liked it, wouldn't mind if you did another continuing where you left off
lisloo chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I love. I know there aren't many B/Ca ships but I hope you keep writing for it. You did a really great job capturing the characters. I'd love it if you continued with this story.