Reviews for Blue Waters
J-chan chapter 4 . 8/11/2002
Ok. I'm all but completely cofuzzled. I liked the content a bit, but to me it's too...I dunno. Anyways, is there anyway you could EXPLAIN this to me? I mean, I get the drift, but still...
kouri chapter 4 . 5/23/2002
er...do I have to tell you Aoi is actually a *guy*...er...yea. _;;;
ice water chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
i'm still a little confused but maybe i'm just poor in understanding. did tokiya have some sort of amnesia?
sakayume chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
ohayo no da! it's really good... even though you know i don't really read this type of fic. _ chapter four just confused me all over again, and i thought i'd finally started to understand it too. mou! guess me is really dense. but write faster! and are you ever going to write your other FoR fics?
Dark Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/1/2002
Not much of it makes sense, but what does... Fuuko as a sex-starved baddie... Who woulda thunk? O
Tikki chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
Ouch! Really hurts! I mean my god! Right into my heart! Got to get...puff...pant...to the hospital! Need a psychiatrist!
ice water chapter 3 . 4/1/2002
i am still a little confused. but i would like to continue reading. how come mikagami does not know mifuyu? is aoi from his past?
ai oi chapter 3 . 3/21/2002
now look what you've done...if you don't continue...*thinks knives, spears and long, sharp pointy things*...

you know you're good my dear, but if you need me to say it then you're good you're good you're good.

happy? :) now finish the fic!
Gothic Vampyress chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
eeeeeeeee! sugoiii! please continue and update soon! this is so good!
crzychic chapter 3 . 1/20/2002
who's Aoi? i've never really read the manga. could you tell me more about her?
beautiful.dreamer chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
I really like it! It's poetry and a story all in one! Keep it up! Ja!
Dark Phoenix chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
Oh yeah... the freaky girl, Aoi. A weirdo-nutcase in a book already full of weirdo-nutcases... ; Hmmm... I still think the beginning of this chapter's still kinda confusing, but I know what kind of effect you're trying to go for here... Kind of like "Clover", right? Hopefully, things will be clearer and resolved at the end of the story. It's worth continuing! Honma ya! _v
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
haha, guess who? congrats, you've finally cleared up the stuff and I actually think I know what's going on. continue writing pwease? *puppy dog eyes*
kyLaaa chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
please continue! i think i'm finally starting to understand the story. hehe...kinda slow of me, i know. next part please!
ice water chapter 2 . 1/2/2002
the fic seems to be interesting but i am a bit confused. i do not know who is talking to whom. but pls continue writing