Reviews for My Hope, My Eagle, My King
Type your review here...
Jade Celandine chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Why not both? You wrote of a possible way it could work out, though as Legolas is now, I doubt he would be as amenable to the idea as Aragorn will be. The other man loves him so selflessly...
TheHuntresss chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I have to admit I've read My Warriors, My Beloveds and I prefer the Aragorn/Harry pairing over the Legolas. I'd have liked to see more from this one shot as well.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love how Harry is all, "Come hither, my love." Its hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
Evci chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Loved it
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Liked it, good job.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very sweet. Enjoyed it.
Thorongilis chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Pleasseee continue with this? I like harry/aragorn better than harry/legolas and you write it so good. Pretty please?
Ellieandra chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hey, loved this snippet.

Um, I know you haven't probably updated in ages, um, yeah, a year, but i was wondering where My Warriors, My Beloveds is posted at?

I would really love to read it after having read this.

um, yeah, so if you could get back to me if you get this, just to let me know if its somewhere else, or discontinued, or down for repairs, or if it's just my computer that wont let me see it on your homepage?

would be really appreciated.

am off to have a closer look at some of you other stories now.

Am sure they will be awesome too!
Natalie668 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I hope you turn your Multi-chapter into a Aragorn/Harry, 'cause there just aren't enough of them.

Great One-shot by the way :)
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I have not seen this couple before. I adore it! I love that both were accepting of the other's insecurities.
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Please make My Warriors, My Beloveds a aragorn/harry story cuz I find there's not many concerning this couple I've tried and search but so far it's only this story I've recently read that has this couple aragorn/harry please please...

forever your fan,

CordealMaxwellValentine-21
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is how it should be. legolas is a jerk! And I do so love him..m legolas...*drool* Um anyway he should be with Aragorn who will love him forever and ever and ever until they find a way to live forever and then he will...repeats many more times here...but update the other when you can.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This was really good! I just might read your other fic, 'My Warriors, My Beloveds', but I'm not sure yet. ;) Either way, plz keep up the good writing, kay? Ja!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I really prefer this couple :O Because out there are much H/L.

Nice oneshot.