Reviews for Sightless Escape
kittycatcacher chapter 1 . 6/26
I honestly love this story for how romantic it is. :)
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow. That. Was. AMAZING!

Holy crap your a great writer, so detailed and fantastic, you can imagine everything about it, it's perfect length and the lemon comes just at the right time. I've read many stories, but none of them have been like this. All the stories I read are good, but none of them have ever been so detailed and perfectly written. I found no mistakes, and I will show this story to all my friends.

Great story, your a fantastic writer, absolutely loved it...just one thing, maybe separate the paragraphs more, like...every three or two lines a space!

Other than that though, it was perfect...

keep writing!
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
whoooooo! awesome story. i wish masashi kishimoto did an ending like this. ;D keep writing itasasu 4eva
Laforet chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I finally finished re-reading this. The second time around is always better than the first or so they say. The first time I had a hard time imagining Itachi as a street performer. But then there is so much about the guy that we don't know but we do know that Itachi is a peaceful man who was forced into the violence of the shinobi world at an early age because of his family. So it would make sense that after he lost his eyes-the very weapon that made him a powerful shinobi-that he would seek a peaceful, pleasant life and playing music would be the perfect new profession for him. Oh, and it was nice to see Sasuke being less vengeful toward his brother, especially (in this case) when he finds Itachi so vulnerable. Great ending. The Uchiha brothers finally together again. :)
Lady of the fog chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Beautifully written! D
Miss M.NF chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
My god, that was marvelous. I just love how Itachi and Sasuke, after being apart for so long, just naturally melt back together - mind, body and soul. As it should be.

Also, the lemon was mouthwatering. ;)
Itachi. Oh Enka chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
If only this was true. D:
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Truly beautiful writing style. The story's really descriptive. It's really sweet how you portrayed their relationship. The part where Itachi had became a blind musician is simply a brilliant idea! Hope to read more ItaSasu from you.
velvet-prosthesis chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
What a wonderful story. I loved the idea of the festival and the way you described dynamic environment around Sasuke, always filled with optic sensations, tastes and smells. The first part where he meets his brother and initially sees him as a mere peasant playing music with a innocent happiness was almost sad, paradoxically. And when he was about to leave him and Itachi calls him, Sasuke suddenly 'recognizes' him as his dear lovingly brother and decides to stay...and can't help himself wanting to be closer and closer to him.

Though, immersed as I was into the passivity of your story, when Sasuke suddenly sits on top of Itachi and the 'party starts', it took me in surprise. I forgot that this story had lemon :D I was kinda hoping for more nostalgic talking (because I'm a sucker for that). Oh well, it was a good lemon :D

It was a delightful reading. And lavender smells great.
myrdschaem chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I give my regards to you for an excellent work. the ambience you created is so harmonicly and fits perfect with the idea of itachi as a blind wandering player. it's more like a beautiful picture than a story for me because of this. thumbs up!
AyeEnKei chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
once again you've written an amazing story. the detail put into the environment always makes it so easy to picture whats happening. and you never stray from the personalities of sasuke or itachi which makes the story all the more enjoyable because it makes it feel like the possiblity of such an event happening isnt as impossible as one might normally think.
Zena007 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Such a sweet little ficcy portraying a precious Itachi enjoying life as he saw fit, not answering to anyone. It was so lovely to read about how happy he was and all his smiles that he gave so very freely. Poor Itachi. The sh*t he had to put up with, living under that goddamned Fugaku. Anyway! Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed how Sasuke, obviously drawn to the city by Itachi's presence, reunited with him and asked to stay by his side. They are forever meant to be together. And although Itachi is now blind, he's never been happier, especially now that Sasu's back in his life. I loved his simple house, his simple life...for although Itachi comes off as a very complicated character, it's easy to imagine him just wanting things to be simple. M...and the smut was an added bonus. This was simply a very nice treat, much like Sasu's cherry ice he was eating. I can't wait for moar from you, hunny! *snugs*
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aw, that ending was just too sweet! TTTT -sniffs- I loved it, just the perfect way to end my night~!