Reviews for Subtleties
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/26
I was smitten by this from beginning to end. Thank you. It was positively adorable. :)
more please
mama123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This is really nice!
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Beautiful oneshot; perfect blend of humor and wit. I still cannot get over the fact that Severus basically forced the truth out of Hermione. Also, Hermione's reaction to this is brilliant. Only she would logically rebut arguments in favor of keeping her love hidden.

Serverus, though, is slightly ooc but then again, I have never read him as someone in love without all the angst. He's so comfortably snarky here, I love it.
Vena Grey chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Ahaha. I love this very much in character. And so very Severus a thing to do. Wonderful story x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Awww...too cute!
smithback chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love how in character they both are, even in this crazy situation! Mad props.
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
(clapps) Yay! Oh, I adore this. It's like Sheldon from Big Bang meets Severus Snape...and they merge...and become the sexiest nerd in the history of time.
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice! I loved this. Great read.
lila chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Imagination Domination chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I lulzed and laughed and roflcoptered my way through this.

You, author, are awesome. These characters...ohohohoho. You portrayed them well.

Write on.

kci47 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved their banter! This was really cute.
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was absolutely hilarious. I'm still laughing about some of Severus' phrases. And Hermione's reactions were just as funny. Goodness, I should have noticed this earlier. I really enjoyed reading it! :]

Moi chapter 1 . 1/13/2012