Reviews for The Pineapple Affair
Evani chapter 1 . 5/16
I could so see this as an actual episode, I loved it haha, thank you for writing it :)
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loved it, even though it isn't Jalex :D
Thought you might like to know though, it's 'Capiche' not 'Kapeesh'.
anon chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hilarious story. I really enjoyed reading this.
my little tangerine chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
A friend of mine linked me to this story and I'm so glad she did! This is hilarious. The dialogue is perfect, the plot is so true to the show and creative, and I just adore the Zeke/Harper pairing. Kudos. I am adding this to my favorites because you are amazing.
MiHnn chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
haha! this was just like a typical episode. I liked it. :)
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
dude u switch between tenses so much ull give me a complexe from reading :P it was really good tho

jd
ThisCelluloidDream chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
this was great it realy does feel like an episode of WoWP lol!

keep up the great work
London Romance chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I felt like I was reading an episode. I loved it! Everyone was in character and I totally ship Zeke/Harper now. Zarper? Heke? Um. Yeah. No...

Favorited! :D
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
:D Teehee. I loved the whole idea of it. And the fact that you definitely kept all of them in character the entire time! I could see it all happening in my head, which I love.

Great job!

-Lani
Jak4 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I can so see this happen in the show. Ha ha ha! If Zeke ever got a crush on Alex, she would so understand what Justin has to go through. Hopefully that will happen and Harper will leave Justin alone without hurting her feelings.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i'm too lazy to log in but this was AMAZING! Everyone was so in character and I swear I could see this happening on the actual show. You've got every character's voice down, especially Alex. I would pick my favorite parts, but if I tried the whole story would more than likely end up pasted into this review. I was literally laughing out loud the entire time!

What's better than Zeke/Harper and Scheming!Jalex? It's probably my second favorite thing next to Justin/Alex actually getting together.

This was very keyed to the way the show is actually written and I think that takes a lot of skill and restraint not to take it in some far out direction. This was just perfection and totally worth the wait!

This was the best birthday present I could ask for! Thank you so much!