Reviews for Just A Taste
sunlit5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
yes yes yes!

God Yes!

I loved it!

& Spike kicking the tub- pure Spike!

It was so good!
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I LOVE it!
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Great story! That episode left so much unfinished. Very interesting twist on the scene in the tub. One line that stood out to me was, "She watched, fascinated and amused. He looked like a baby bird at feeding time. A really evil baby bird." That image was so vivid.
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Heh. That was good. :)
JabezDawes chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Another great one that proves you must be working for the show. Or at least you should be! :) I believe that thsi is exactly what happened after Pangs now!

Funniest lines:

"Ooh!" Spike said, eyes twinkling. "I sense a Crossover Event."

"No, a big BEAR ruined your Thanksgiving," Spike corrected levelly. "When do I get to eat?"

"You don't see me going, 'One order of the Loop Special, extra Angst-hold the Mayo!' God! He drives me crazy!"

she muttered, "Why couldn't I have been chosen to fight robots, or members of Congress or...tartar? Of all things it just had to be vampires..."

Bwit chapter 1 . 1/5/2002 need to write more! i love your stories..not like i need to keep telling you but still!
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Wow. That waz great. I loved it. Sweet, and funny, and awesome, and all sortsa great things like that. Bravo. ~( 8
Shawntay chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Great story. very vivid and interesting
Manifesto chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
That sounded exactly like an episode would. You've got every character straight and perfect, especially Xander and I love the little connection between Anya and Spike. Great job!
Estepheia chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Lovely. You're banter is first rate!
Isabelle chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
I would have killed to see this.. it was really to form of the show! thanks!
gyrlfrend chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Whoo! Okay, first off that was so funny! I love how honest Anya is and everything else. And the last part...hmm. More? Please?
E-wok2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Great. Very funny. I wish I could add it to my favorite stories list...but, alas...
Magnus6 chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
you can't stop there you have to go on with this story. Its great
29 | « Prev Page 1 2