Reviews for A Hedgehog Story
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
cool story
Kit Kat chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Hello! I'm having a break with your fanfic, and I love it so far! I'm trying not to wake up my friends of how AWESOME this fanfiction is! You did well 10 out of 10 so far...
SirMeltonJohn1997 chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
This is really good! :D
Katz chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
It seems you got talent it's better than the official story! And the story is really touchy makes me wanna cry
creaturebelowthedeck chapter 25 . 4/30/2012
Dude, I felt like crying during this story...This is exactly what I would do if I ever met Sonic like this. :) OK, now I'm crying. You have an amazing writing talent. I don't know what else to say, except that if I were in that situation where I'd have to say good-bye forever, I wouldn't be able to handle it. I would be sobbing for the rest of eternity. :(
AndromedaAI chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Wow...that's all I can say, wow...
ShadowLily-LoneWolf chapter 25 . 10/30/2010
*crying* what a sad ending! especially Shadow's part! DX

but even so, can't wait for the sequel!
retired2013 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I did it! My first fic! Search "The Element Commanders: Mobius Savers" If you need a descriptions of my own characters, check my profile! I'm so excited!
retired2013 chapter 25 . 4/15/2010
Man, this story owns! I can't wait for the sequel! Check out my new profile.
Alexia the hedgehog chapter 25 . 4/15/2010
Okay you've got me in tears. I was really hoping she would stay! But it was a good (Tearful) ending and a awesome story, I loved every chapter! Thanks for the great story and I can't wait for the sequel! Update Soon!~God Bless!~
CtRaccoon211 chapter 25 . 4/14/2010
*clapping* Awesome can't wait for the sequel!
SpringFlowerAngel07 chapter 25 . 4/14/2010
Hey, it's been a long time since I've reviewed this story. I'm still caught up, so I'm not confused as to what's going on. Although the last chapter was sad. Poor Courtney, I like your story, and that I hope you post up the new sequel! I'm like on the edge of the seat. Post it soon okay?

HyperShadow4x chapter 25 . 4/14/2010
Gonna make me cry. :'-(
retired2013 chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
man, i really like this story. Are you friends with the one who wrote "A boy, a girl, and a hedgehog"? Because you both mention the other in your stories. I'm new here, i can't wait to write my own! im a sonic fan too.
rugdg13 chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
uh-oh. i hope it closes before they get there...or only kyle can get through... i don't want dylan and courtney to leave! TT_TT Im on sonic's side with this one.