Reviews for Titans of the Caribbean Revised
If You Want My Opinion chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
This is, interesting. I love the way you've managed to slot the characters in to the story.

Please update soon. there're only two chapters and I'm waiting for the next one.

Not to be nosy or anything but how are you going to fit Cyborg in to all of this?

Keep up the good work!
youdon'tknow chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I get the basic idea of what's going on with every one, but to be honest all this detail is a little confusing for me (maybe I have no imagination?).

I'm taking a guess that the mystic is Raven. As for Cyborg... don't know.

I hope you don't stop writing this story like so many others have to ones simular to it. Most people write "Teen Titans" pirates stories of Slade being the lead pirate and Raven falling for him (from what I've seen anyways... I could be wrong). I think if any one in the Teen Titans world is going to be a pirate but yet in a way a good person too it should be Beast Boy. Starfire's to nice, Raven's been fighting not to be a monster her whole life, Robin would never do something like this for real of his choice, and Cyborg... I've got nothing he just doesn't seem like main pirate roll to me.

Beast Boy however, though he is a nice person, is unpredictible and therefor most likely the closes of the cast to be a pirate and still be a good person.

I am sorry about the long review and personal opinon of mine, but as I have stated before too many people have drop stories like this just after the first few chapters (and I mean a few) of it. I am just trying to encourge you to keep writing (and hopefully finish) this story unlike most people have done with theirs.