Reviews for Checkmate
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/25
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow. Way to hit her where it hurts Spike! so not cool. but a good little ficlet.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I think, if any of your stories could use a short sequel, it's this one. Also, this probably belongs more in the angst genre than romance. But it's fun angst, if that makes sense.
Meh chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Very cute without being OOC.
azab chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
great job :
Brat Princess chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Nice twist! He made her the desperate one for once! I like how you mentioned Spike's 'hobby' of underwear sniffing...a vital piece of information about his character.

Summerland chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
he he he . that was hot and beautiful. the things he said and what buffy did was like a confirmation and a teae. I suspect some spuffy going on! love it.
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
i loved that. I love your endings, they're always so perfect. 'Bloody perfect'...well...another great fic!
Spiffy6 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Pleezz continue! I Want to see what happens
babygurl chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
wonderful u should have a part two
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
::mouth gaping open:: Didn't see that one coming.
NautiBitz chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Good god Lori! I never would've noticed that in a million years-thank you for bringing it to my attention! Again, what I get for foolishly avoiding the beta. Will fix it now. :)

Lori chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Great story. I just wanted to note that you've written "they don't hold your interest" in the body of your story, where both the original episode and the rest of your story rest on "you don't hold their interest." Minor point, but it got confusing for a moment.
Amniarix chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
oh dear. I'm laughing so hard I just snorted tea, is that an appropriate reaction? Damn it's 2.15am and now I want to go and read all your other stories.
Aquila chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
The story was pretty good with how you put the characters and I loved the tension you put between Spike and Buffy. A sequel to this would be really good.