Reviews for Full Moon
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 20 . 8/13
Holidai chapter 10 . 5/7
Jasper is her relative? I kinda wondered. Lol, I don't even know since I gotta click next to find out. This is gonna be my last review till the end. I just checked the date of this story and a bunch of email notifications six years later is probably mega annoying. I just wanted to say thanks for writing it and leaving it up so people like me could find it and read! :)
Holidai chapter 9 . 5/7
I really enjoyed this chapter. I get the feeling the next chapter is gonna be intense...
Holidai chapter 8 . 5/7
Very steamy and very sweet. I really liked it. :)
Holidai chapter 7 . 5/7
I really liked this chapter. I like that Paul isn't the typical manwhore in this story. It's always refreshing when characters are the same (confident, playful, cocky) but different (inexperienced) too. :)
Holidai chapter 6 . 5/7
I like your Meaghan character. :) I am really happy for Angela too!
Holidai chapter 5 . 5/7
I really enjoyed this chapter. Filler chapters are some of my fave to read, honestly. They're kinda refreshing in that they're usually mostly sweet. :)
Holidai chapter 4 . 5/7
I like the way you have switched up things like phasing and imprint order - it keeps the story fresh. I also like that your Paul gets nervous and stuff, makes sense since she's his forever that he wants things to go right. :)
Holidai chapter 3 . 5/7
I really like your Paul!
Holidai chapter 2 . 5/7
I like that she isn't clumsy!
Holidai chapter 1 . 5/7
I like the familial tie between Bella and Sam. :) I also really love stories where Bella's supernatural too.
kantorkan chapter 18 . 3/12
Stop saying you are sorry it is your story ,your life post as you least you finished the story and didn't just let it hanging like many people let go kill some leeches shall we.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 3/12
Burying not burring,figures the stupid prick would still think he could tell her what to thought, since they pack eats like it is their last meal i don't understand why after the Cullen's drain their meal they don't bring the body to the reservation instead of wasting it by just BURYING it,it is a win,win for both sides? i think Jasper should lay a huge dose of pain on Eddie when he decides to try to tell Bella what he thinks she should prick.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 3/12
I am confused by the reaction from Sam the asshole.i thought the reason for the imprinting was to make more and stronger Wolves for the pack so they can fight and kill Vampires? so the dickhead has returned lets see how he will react to finding out Bella is a shifter now.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 3/12
Hell,I knew she would probably get knocked up since the wolf gene would be to strong for the birth control to now will she still be able to phase,or will that stop the pregnancy? what will Charlie or Sam do when they find out?