Reviews for Full Moon
kantorkan chapter 18 . 3/12
Stop saying you are sorry it is your story ,your life post as you least you finished the story and didn't just let it hanging like many people let go kill some leeches shall we.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 3/12
Burying not burring,figures the stupid prick would still think he could tell her what to thought, since they pack eats like it is their last meal i don't understand why after the Cullen's drain their meal they don't bring the body to the reservation instead of wasting it by just BURYING it,it is a win,win for both sides? i think Jasper should lay a huge dose of pain on Eddie when he decides to try to tell Bella what he thinks she should prick.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 3/12
I am confused by the reaction from Sam the asshole.i thought the reason for the imprinting was to make more and stronger Wolves for the pack so they can fight and kill Vampires? so the dickhead has returned lets see how he will react to finding out Bella is a shifter now.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 3/12
Hell,I knew she would probably get knocked up since the wolf gene would be to strong for the birth control to now will she still be able to phase,or will that stop the pregnancy? what will Charlie or Sam do when they find out?
kantorkan chapter 14 . 3/12
What is with people that write stories on here not knowing the difference between lose and loose? is it a British English thing or what? the one that do it the most come from Australia,Canada,New Zealand or the U.K.? does Tanya have something to do with the over active sex drive all of a sudden? how stupid is Sam going to get when he hears about Paul and Bella finally having sex?
kantorkan chapter 12 . 3/12
Now we get to something interesting ,Jasper is Bella's Great,great... .
kantorkan chapter 9 . 3/12
So where is this story heading ,will the wannabe Humons the Cullens be coming back? what is going to happen besides them finally having sex and living happily ever after?
kantorkan chapter 7 . 3/12
It's past down not pasted down.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 3/12
Every thing
would be explained...
kantorkan chapter 4 . 3/12
Ate the other half not eat...so will the leech Eddie be coming back some time soon since he can't stay away form "his love"?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 3/12
Emily leaned against the sink not be hungry nomad pulled me close not my have had a pre-reader or beta to tell the right words to use...that said it is a interesting twist on the story looking forward to see where you take it.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 3/12
Fell in place not feel in place. losing not at my side not the my 's either small or little white shreds not both.
JlovesGaara chapter 20 . 3/3
Awesome story. Love stories where Bella becomes a pack member. Keep up the great work. :)
KoreanMusicFan chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
if it is still open for debate which i doubt it would either be bella/jasper or bella sam.
misaelhbl chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
yo quiero un jasper y bella o un sam y bella