Reviews for A New Beginning
Lux'.'Nox.512 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I love it. But pleas tell me she an't pregnant
tamtam604 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
im srry to here that my dad passed in sept 2012. just tell ur friend to remember the good time not the bad it doe get better. u still miss them but u now there in a better place
lulu chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
first off, im mad that the storys discontrinued but its soooooo unrealistc tht jasper loves her
darkp chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
i am very sorry to hear about his passings and i wish ur friend the best and i cant wait till u continue take ur time wit ur friend though u cant let her down 3
gene14 chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
OMG please Update soon !

I LOVE THIS STORY!

XD
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This seems pretty awesome! I love a story where I get thrown into the action immediately. A few spelling and grammar issues but nothing over the top that would induce a hissy fit from yours truly (spelling is a pet peeve for me but I know things can be easily missed; I do it too)

I love Big Bro Emmett! This sounds like it will be a good story!

Anna-Margaret

xx
Jasper'sHarryFang chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
i know this may be a little late but i will pray for them 3
hardy101 chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
amazong story please update
Taylor Whitlock chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
i understand but i just know that you have a faitful reader in me and i cant wait for you to update soon!
Shyloe chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
ok that was disgusting lmao! jasper and edward making out is so wrong on many many different levels lol
Beodaddy chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
oh my god, i am so sorry for your friend. i hope that she will be ok, that can really hurt a person. i'm not a big on praying, but tell their name and i will most definitely pray for them
crybaby524 chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
i don't really know what to say. but it's ok. as long as you don't skimp out and quit the story i don't think that people have a right to be upset. thing's happen and you sometimes need to do other things.
llmtlm chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
I really enjoy this story and hope you will continue it
theonly-tatertot chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
this story is really good! you need to update soon! please?
markswife19 chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
i really like your story..no flames here...ur lemon chapetr is good..cant wait for the next chapter