Reviews for Focus
Aquestra chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Wow - that was simply amazing. Horribly sad, but perfectly written and very in character for Goku.

Fantastic Job
LeChick chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
HOLY BALLS WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT?! I NEEEED CLOSURE!
Sorry that was extremely well written and frankly terrifying. In my head they used the dragon balls and everyone living happily ever after, ironically, not because I absolutely love Vegeta but because I just can't stand to have Golden-boy-Goku that emotionally effed up at the end of anything. Excellent job though.
felixng2013 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow talk about going overboard in a spar. He just fought bloodlusted in SS3 form when Vegeta didn't even go SS2 yet.
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'm not entirely sure what happened in this story; Goku killed Vegeta simply because he lost focus?

Kudos to you for remembering Piccolo only needs water. I also liked how 18 was trying to get the kids away from the bloody scene. It isn't often we see her mothering side.
Seth7 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
oh snap! goku killed vegeta. i wonder what would happen next? if dende couldn't fix vegeta, did they wish him back? what would goku's reaction to all of this be? how would tarble react finding out that one of the guys that helped him killed his older brother? it'd be interesting if you made more to this. keep up the fabulous work! _
Lampp chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
So... horrible...
So... *no words*

But... dragonballs?! Revive?!
Son Akito chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ah Gokuu you just killed Vegeta! LOL, I liked it, it was awesome. I thought Gokuu was very in character, that even the carefree guy can snap. Poor Vegeta, one time he isn't cocky it kills him LOL
Lanfir Leah chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Holy shit, that completely blindsided me. Terrific writing, VERY disturbing.
OddballPunk chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Putting this on my favorites list.
lonni chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Alright, this was amazing. Kind of creepy (it's almost 2 AM and it's dark here) but definitively awesome.
Naughty Cat chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID STORY!

NO THANK U AND NO LOVE IT!
applepie133 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
you are sooo EVIL

I can't tell that I like this story because you KILLED Vegeta just before he can see Bra and to top it you made Goku KILL him ... this is just wrong

but what I can tell you is that your writing is soooo good, actually it's too goog that it made me hate at the end.
Sable chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Hi, balthezarian, I don't know if you're still there, checking this, but I feel I must tell you that someone has stolen this story from you. The name of this author is Boots to Asses, a self proclaimed hate-fic writer, and not only do they refuse so far to remove it for their profile, they claim you stole from them, which is absurd. I just thought I'd say something if wyou hadn't found out yet.
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Chilling. And very believable.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh hell that was creepy. Especially since it was from Goku and by Goku that everything happened. Very creepy but I suppose that is a good thing. Nicely done. I especially liked the short little lines that often broke up the sections.

-d101