Reviews for Focus
Sable chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Hi, balthezarian, I don't know if you're still there, checking this, but I feel I must tell you that someone has stolen this story from you. The name of this author is Boots to Asses, a self proclaimed hate-fic writer, and not only do they refuse so far to remove it for their profile, they claim you stole from them, which is absurd. I just thought I'd say something if wyou hadn't found out yet.
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Chilling. And very believable.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh hell that was creepy. Especially since it was from Goku and by Goku that everything happened. Very creepy but I suppose that is a good thing. Nicely done. I especially liked the short little lines that often broke up the sections.

-d101
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
idk if I like this story. you did good with Goku's pov but I didn't like the fact that Vegeta died.. so very sad.. but I will say this you did a good job but I don't really love it but I do kinda like in a sick kinda way, if that makes sense?
LetsRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
*jaw drops*

ohmyogsh ohmygosh! I wasn't expecting that. That was just unbelieveable. Oh no no no poor Vegeta. Great storyy, very interesting.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow. I was not expecting that. Very dramatic.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Great story very sad i love Vegeta i hope they went to new Nemek and wished him back since you can wish a person back as many times as you want
Jackrabbit Slim chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow, that was darkly wonderful. I had never actually thought of that situation. The accidental killing, the brutal fashion, the implied devastation...it was brilliant!
tetisheri chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
oh my god...that was...intense. extremely good story!
aniuwolfe chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Holy crap. HOLY CRAP.

Well, needless to say, that ending wasn't expected. Amazing as it was.

-is still freaking out-
Strefe chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Oh. My. Gawd.

...Wow. I've never read a fan fic that made me cry before. I was really shocked at the end when I realized I had tears running down my face... Yeah, I freaking bawled my eyes out!

This was so... wow. I don't know how to describe it. I had this big hollow feeling on the inside and a tight squeezing in my chest. I really felt like I was right there, watching Goku holding Vegeta's slowing heart still beating in his chest until it stopped...

My Gawd, it rendered me speechless. It was so sad... I thought I'd dislike this seeing as you killed the best character in the show off (personal opinion only though) but man... Wow.

Great work... I'll never forget this one. It was really creepy. It sent chills running down my spine. What a way for Goku to lose that shining innocence within him... Man, this story shocked me. It was really well done!

Xx
Lady-Alucard chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wow, that was just...

Wow *mouth hangs wide open*

Very unexpected.
DarthMomo chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Ow. My heart just cracked in half... Thank you! From the very beginning, I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. This is so epic, there needs to be a new word created to describe it. Great job :D
Dreamer E.V chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow what a macabre story.
Sinah chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
My god. Poor Vegeta. What a ride.

Reading that left me with a sinking feeling in my stomache.

Great job.