Reviews for Focus
DarthMomo chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Ow. My heart just cracked in half... Thank you! From the very beginning, I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. This is so epic, there needs to be a new word created to describe it. Great job :D
Dreamer E.V chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow what a macabre story.
Sinah chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
My god. Poor Vegeta. What a ride.

Reading that left me with a sinking feeling in my stomache.

Great job.
Reika76 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It was a wonderful story, Goku looks less naive than usual.
Unlisshed chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
How have I not read this before?

I tell you what, this fic had my full attention from start to finish. I really don't know how you did it but there was an underlying sense of dread through the entire story, particulary when it's mentioned that Vegeta is wearing white and Goku is wearing black, kind of like an omen.

I really like how Vegeta had full control of the battle from the start, like he KNEW how to unnerve Goku and used it to his advantage.

It's kind of embaressing to admit, but I actually cried towards the end, especially the last moments between Bulma and Vegeta and with the revelation that she's pregnant.

I also got really angry about Goku, freezing up the way he did when it could've been fixed in a matter of minutes... The only consolation I had was when I thought of the Dragonballs.

Amazing job, not many fics effect me in the way this one did, and despite the horrible ending, it's going straight to my favs.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Oh WOW, that is amazing and so unexpected. And so sad! But I love the suspense in your writing style. The ending was perfect.
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow, brilliant writing. The set-up was perfect, even though the summary suggests that all will not be well I was totally surprised at the outcome. And yet despite that all the way through there was a strange eeriness that was keeping me on tenterhooks /shivers/
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Whoa! What a twist! I didn't expect Vegeta to die in a casual spar, let alone one with no ki blasts. Goku killing him - even though it's an accident - is rather ironic and heart-wrenching.

Excellent work!
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
i don't completely get it...
hellomynameisidontknow chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow...That was really good. Great job! :)
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow, what a shocker! Great story, the ending was so tragic...
Ron'sBella chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Omg! That was so sad! Fantastic story though. But massive tissue alert! :'(
h.psane chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh my god. Goku killed Vegeta. THAT was unexpected. I love the last three lines. Keep up the good work!
j chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
wow, that was unbelievably angsty... and the fact the dragon balls had been used just a few months earlier means vegeta'll be dead for a while... poor veggie.

great job, i love how you introduced the point system into the spar.
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I love the end of this story! It's the perfect tone. Great job, this is an unusual/original idea that's done really well!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »